20. DRENCHED AND LIFELESS

KYLER'S POV

I was kissing this girl, while thinking about Thamasha, wishing it was her in front of him, feeling like I was cheating on her, even though we weren't even dating. I stopped the kiss, to the girl's disapproval. 'Shit, I'm falling for her' I thought to myself, thinking of Thamasha. Her beautiful golden brown long hair, her hazel brown eyes which had specks of gold color if you look closely, her short lean figure, that cute smile and her amazing personality. 'I'll just hurt her' I thought, angrily. Therefore, I went back to the girl I was kissing, wanting to forget about Thamasha, and started leading this girl up the stairs. That's when I heard the commotion from outside. I could hear people shouting but couldn't make out anything because of the music that was blaring from the speakers. I started walking outside, when Jason came, looking panicked.

"It's Thamasha!" he said, his eyes wide.

I don't know what had happened but I knew that something had happened to her. I hurried behind Jason, who was practically running to the poolside where a huge crowd was gathered. We came to a stop and saw some of the guys from the football team telling people to get back, while Mikael, Ella and two others were crouching beside a figure, and I knew who it was, even before seeing her. I pushed through the people and crouched down to look at Her. Her clothes were drenched and she looked lifeless, yet, gorgeous. 'my Sleeping Beauty' I thought. Mikael was saying something but I couldn't hear anything. The only thing I could hear was a ringing in my ear. Icould feel tears running down my cheeks and  I couldn't remember the last time I cried. It was so long ago.

About 5 minutes later, an ambulance came to get her to the hospital. I got into the ambulance while Thamasha was put in a stretcher. The doors were closed and I held her hand, praying to anyone out there to save her. I looked at Thamasha who had an oxygen mask on and I wished that she would open her eyes with her mischievous smile and threaten me or something. 'Anything but this'.

They got to the hospital and she was taken away from him. I felt my legs give away from me and so I sat on a chair. I felt useless and stupid. 'It's my fault that she went outside. He should have stayed with her, but no, he left her for some bimbo and look what happened.' I saw Ella and his two best friends hurry to him. They all looked scared. Ella was crying and Jason was trying to calm her. but Kyler could see that Jason was about to break down too. Mikael and Jason had become so close to Thamasha these past weeks and knew that these three cared for her.

Fed up of being useless, I went to fill the forms at the counter. After lying that I'm Thamasha's boyfriend, they gave me the applications to fill out. I started answering the questions given but stopped at the part with the information about her parents. He didn't even know anything about her parents. 'what an amazing friend I am' I thought shaking my head angrily. Right at that moment, Ella came and saw me filling the form. She took it from me and just left a dash in front of the questions about the patient's parents. I looked at her confused, while she shook her head sadly. However, she filled the questions about the guardian of the patient. I left the questions for later. Ella went to give a call to Thamasha's guardian and I went to inform my parents. The four of us sat there in the hospital, waiting for any information about her, everyone in their own worlds.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N- THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS!