22. SPEECHES AND RECORDINGS

KYLER'S POV

It's Monday and I'm on my way to our history class to present our project. The school knew about Thamasha being hospitalized and our teacher Mrs. Scott even said that I can do the project on another day, but I knew that It's my responsibility to do it. 'For Thamasha' I thought. I went and sat in the back with Mikael, saying a quick hello, to Ella and Jason, who were sitting together. Those two have gotten pretty close these past days and I knew that something was up with them. I also know that Ella feels responsible for what happened to Thamasha too. But as everyone told us, 'It was an accident. So, it's no one's fault.', but deep down I still feel responsible. After taking a seat and ignoring the girls who were trying to flirt with us, our teacher came into the class, late as always. One by one, each group started presenting their assignments and giving their speeches. But, I couldn't concentrate on them. My mind wandered to a certain girl who was making him love her, more and more each day.

"Mr. Cross, would you like to give your presentation now or do you want to do it later? Because it's totally fine." She said, eyes filled with pity.

"No, I'm doing it today." I said walking to the front of the class.

I set up the power point presentation and started my part of the speech. I looked around the class to see everyone listening to the presentation and also saw Mikael videoing it. 'That stupid shit.' I thought almost rolling my eyes. I saw Jason and Ella smiling at me giving me the thumbs up. I thought of how Thamasha and I had so much fun doing this project, wishing that she was here too.

"So, this is Thamasha's part of the speech. She recorded it one day, while we were practicing." I said after finishing my speech and pressed play on the recording, which started on the speakers. The whole class listened to it. My heart felt like it was clawing and squeezing, when I listened to her soft voice. The part where she scolds Caleb came up, and the room burst out in laughter. 'She truly is one of a kind.' I thought smiling. We listened to her scolding no one and I couldn't help but laugh. 'You're driving me crazy Cahill.' I thought and ended our presentation. The class erupted in applause and I said my thank you and went to my seat.

"Well done! You two have done a lot of research and the points were on point. It was really interesting too. good job!" Mrs. Scott said while smiling at me.

I smiled back, happy that we did well.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N- HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! HOPE YOU VOTE/ COMMENT/ SHARE.