Madame's Test

I felt heavy, bland and very insecure when I woke up the next morning. The other girls were at the vanities getting ready while I had just arisen from my decadent sleep. I yawned and trudged out of the room and into the bathroom. Tiredly, I opened the door to be shocked awake.

"Hey! Good morning!" The guy with light brown hair from the day before waved to me. My eyes widened in shock and I covered my eyes. "No need to be shy! You joining?" I turned to go only to be faced by more exposed skin, but this time of Josie.

"Hey, Holly, how'd you sleep?" Josie asked me. I swallowed as she stepped past me, completely naked and into the shower.

"Erm, fine." I walked out of the shower room and had to collect myself in the hall. I had never showered with other people before. I had never even thought about it in my life. But everyone else was acting as if it wasn't even that big of a deal. But then again, I'd be sleeping with people I didn't know...I shouldn't be so self-conscious. But my body was my body and I had a choice in who got to see it. But...Madame Gigi made appointments. I might not even get a choice in who my clients are.

"What's the matter? Fucking scared?" Missy asked with fake sympathy. I glared at her.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I snapped at her. One thing was for sure, I was wide awake by this point. She cackled.

"Oh, little miss innocent has a potty mouth. Wasn't expecting that." She flung her hair over her shoulder and sauntered away from me. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Inside the shower room, I could hear someone singing and others joking with each other. How could they be that comfortable while being so exposed in front of other people?

"You okay there?" A guy with shoulder length blonde hair and wide blue eyes asked me. He had really long eyelashes and rosy cheeks. I nodded. He was so...pretty. But, like a feminine man kind of pretty. "It's okay, I know it's a little weird. But if you're really that uncomfortable, I'll show you the client shower. But it's probably not the cleanest of showers."

"I'll take that, thank you." I told him sheepishly. He smiled and led me to a small bathroom down the hall. It was pretty gross looking. There was white stains on the brown rugs and the smell of lavender and sex hung in the air. I glanced at the guy beside me. "Um-"

"Yeah, we don't clean it as often as we should. But it's okay, the water works and everything." The guy told me with a shrug.

"Okay, thanks, uh...your name?"

"Shay. And anytime." And he closed the door behind him, leaving me in the filthy bathroom. It was very evident that people had had sex in there. I turned on the shower and undressed. I stepped under the water and along the shower tiles were lipstick marks and even more white stains. I could see why no one wanted to clean this bathroom.

I hurried in the shower and left the client bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. On my way back to the girls' room, the naked guy from the shower tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, there. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He gave me a wide grin. I shook my head.

"I'm just not used to seeing naked people this early." I admitted with a small laugh.

"Well, you might wanna get used to it though. Showering together is a great bonding experience." He went on. "Plus, it's nice, ya know. Like a free peek show at your friends." I couldn't tell if he was joking or being serious. I didn't want to know what other people looked like under their clothes. That's why clothes were invented.

"Are you being serious or...?"

"I'm being serious. I originally wanted to be a porn star, but eh, I still get paid to have sex, so this is close enough." He was being serious and that made me a bit more uncomfortable, especially since I was covered by a mere towel.