Lock All Fucking Doors

Something happened, something that's odd and kind of funny. Tyler and Shay had sex. And Josie walked in on them. But then again, the two had been in the client shower. Josie couldn't even look at the two of them after having seen them engaging in such an act.
"So, who tops then?" I asked, jokingly making her squirm and become uncomfortable. "I bet Tyler does."
"Shut the fuck up, please?" Josie pretended to gag. I honestly didn't even think that the two men even remotely liked each other. They seemed like close friends. "Can we just have normal girl talk here?"
"But normal girls talk about gay guys. For fuck's sake, they even ship straight men. This is normal girl talk." I pointed out. "But if you'd rather, we can talk about other guys."
"Thank you. Okay, so, Missy was telling me the other day that she gave Jake a blow-job." Josie whispered. My eyes widened. It was again during the couple's cycles. Jake wasn't with Ashley, but Ashley and Missy were best friends. "And Ashley doesn't know."
"Well, she will if Missy told you that." I replied. I wasn't a fan of gossip, and with the small amount of people living in the house, things of the sort weren't ever hidden well. "But why wasn't she afraid of telling you that?"
"I dunno. Missy and I are kinda friends, I guess." Josie replied, nervously wringing her hands. "I think she's a bitch and she thinks I'm kind of boring."
"What kind of friendship is that?" I asked her. She shrugged. "But then again, sometimes me and Missy have some really deep conversations. But we still hate each other."
"I don't get how. If anything, you two aren't as different as you may think." Josie glanced out the window, her bright green eyes shining with the sunlight. "You know how she was cut off from her family? Well, you were kind of cut off as well. She got knocked up, and you were in love with a guy who only wanted one thing."
"She got with a black guy and had a kid, and I'm black. Wanna keep naming things that aren't really alike?" I asked her a tad bitterly. Josie sighed.
"I wasn't gonna go there. But perhaps she just doesn't like you because you remind her of herself."
"I'm nothing like Missy. I'm actually nice."
"She is too, when she wants to be. Just like you can be a bitch when you want to be."
"But that's everyone."
"Fine. I'm just saying that there's probably a deeper reason behind her dislike for you. Maybe try asking her?"
"Or you could since you two are so close and you want to over-analyze shit."
"See right there, now you're being a bitch."
"Can we please go back to talking about gay guys?" There was a knock on the girl's room door, making me and Josie turn to see who it was. Josie groaned and looked away. "Speaking of gay guys, hey Shay."
"I'm not gay. Shit just happens, okay?" Shay said with an eye-roll as he strolled into the room. "Just like with Tyler. Shit was said, and shit happened."
"Hey, Shay, what's up?" Josie said, avoiding his eyes. Shay looked at me, question rising in his bright eyes. I shrugged.
"You can look at me. It's not like you haven't see a dick, especially mine and Tyler's." Shay joked. "I mean, Tyler's naked probably ninety-eight percent of the time anyway."
"Of course you would know that." I teased with a wink. Shay playfully pushed me. "Why didn't you tell me about you and him? You keep bugging me about Oli, but don't tell me about your little affairs."
"I didn't tell you because Tyler doesn't like me." Shay replied.
"Sure had looked like he did." Josie whined. Shay flipped her off.
"Plus, it's not like there was any flirting or anything like it is with you and Oli. There wasn't an buildup. It was a spur of the moment sort of thing." Shay added.
"Me and Oli don't flirt." I clarified. Both of my friends scoffed at me. "What? We don't."
"Fuck off, tell that to someone else." Josie said, breaking her gaze from the floor. "There's so much romantic tension between you two it's unreal."
"At the barbecue, I could see how you two look and talk to each other. He's so protective of you as well." Shay added. "He's cute though."
"Okay, fine, but even if that's true, it's not like anything would happen." I began to pick at a loose thread on my blanket. "Oli's...complex and like a Sudoku puzzle."
"The fuck is a Sudoku puzzle?" Missy asked walking into the room, clad in only underwear.
"Sudoku put on some clothes." Shay muttered under his breath. I laughed at the play on words.
"We're having a friendly chat, you wanna join?" Josie asked Missy. Missy looked at us with a raised eyebrow. I glared at Josie. The girl was seriously stupid.
"What're you talking about?" Missy asked skeptically.
"If Shay or Tyler tops or not." I replied. Shay slapped my arm playfully.
"Tyler so tops. I mean, no offence, Shay, but you're not dominate at all." Missy answered slipping on a shirt and walking over to us. "But then again, I could be wrong."
"You're not." Shay mumbled. "Am I seriously that submissive?"
"Maybe next time you could top." Josie suggested. "And lock the fucking door." We all laughed at that one. "I'm being serious though." Her saying that just made us laugh that much harder.
"I'm gonna go now. By the way, I have to talk to you later, Josie." Missy went to leave.
"Well, tell me now so I won't forget." Josie walked over to Missy and both left the room, whispered quietly. I raised an eyebrow at Shay.
"So...details?" I asked him. He didn't even need me to elaborate. He giggled.
"Okay, so it had started-" There was a loud pounding on the front door downstairs. Shay's words froze, his half-finished sentence hanging in the air. There was shouting and footsteps clomping throughout the house. Missy and Josie ran back into the room, hiding into the closet. I froze, my nerves taking over my entire body.
Everything seemed to happen so slowly, but yet so quickly. I was being shoved into the closet along with Shay, as the sound of police raiding the house filled every nook and cranny of the building I'd come to be comfortable in. Josie had resorted to tears as we watched the police tear apart our room through slits in the closet doors. Missy bit her lip so hard it bled. Shay was shaking, his arms holding me to him.
An officer stormed over to the closet and banged on it, yelling to open it. Why were they there? Was this a regular occurrence? A scream broke through the closet as the closet door fell open. My throat burned and it occurred to me that I had been the one to scream. We were handcuffed and led downstairs into the living room. Jake, Tyler, Ashley and Oli were also handcuffed and sitting on the couch. Jake had a black eye, probably from fighting back. Oli eyes widened when our eyes met.
I wanted to speak, ask what was going on, but fear glued my mouth shut. Oli scooted closer to me and leaned close. The others all seemed shocked, answering my question if police raids were a regular occurrence.
"Are you okay? I heard you scream, did they hurt you?" He whispered to me.I shook my head. "Are the handcuffs too tight?" I shook my head.
"I-I'm fine." I whispered back, looking in his hazel eyes. "I'm just r-really scared."
"Hey, it's okay, I'm right here, no need to be scared." He gave me a small smile, but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. Everyone's faces were blank, their eyes the only telling sign that they were freaking out. "It'll be fine." He kissed my cheek, making my face flush. Even with our hands handcuffed and police raiding our home, he was making me think things I shouldn't. Fucking hell.

___

False alarm. The police had raided because they were looking for evidence of prostitution. Turns out they'd been investigating Madame for years, and had yet to get any evidence on her. So, reluctantly, the police let everyone go, our retrained wrists being released. Madame didn't keep a car, so we had to wait for the city bus to drive us back to the manor. Madame was more irritated than anything about the whole ordeal, she muttered how the raid had caused so much distress and some clients may not even come back due to it.
There were thin red lines on my wrists from where the handcuffs had been, and I couldn't help but keep running my fingers across them. Everyone was talking excitedly, like the laughter you release after a really terrible thing occurs.
"You okay?" Oli asked me, making me flinch and look up at him. He took one of my wrists in his hands. "I asked you if they were too tight."
"It's not like they would have loosened them." I mumbled. "It's fine. I'm fine."
"No you're not, you're still scared, aren't you? You don't have to lie to me." He asked me softly. I shrugged.
"Whatever. I'm still a bit nervous about it. I just, I don't want to go to prison." I admitted. "Okay, I'm scared of going to prison."
"We all are. Didn't you see how everyone looked before they released us?" He made a valid point. Even in the holding cell, everyone still had blank stares. "It's okay to be scared."
"Why'd you kiss my cheek?" I asked. He blinked. "Why do you do things like that?"
"Do you not want me to do those things?" Oli asked me, a bit hurt.
"No, I like when you do, but I'm wondering why you do them."
"Cause I like you, I figured that was obvious." He said the words as if it had been obvious. But I just found myself at a loss for words. "Okay, now I'm nervous. Please say something."
"Universe." I blurted. He laughed.
"That proves that you're fine." He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "I knew you were naive, but I didn't think you could be that dense."
"Fuck you." I spat playfully.
"When and where, love?" He retorted, his nose pressed against mine. I could feel my face heat up.
"Hey! You two, let's go! The bus is here!" Madame called to me and Oli. We both pulled away and walked over to the bus, stepping on. I winded up sitting next to Shay, who just kept giving me knowing looks the whole ride home.