Bare Skin Craving

The house was gray-looking. The sun on the horizon, painting everything inside in a pale gray blanket of color. Oli had his hands on my hips as we walked through the house to his room. I was giggly again, like I usually am after spending time with him, and he kept shushing me, suppressing his own laughter.
"For fuck's sake, Holly, there's nothing to be laughing about." He hissed to me, a grin on his lips. I giggled and covered my mouth, to suffocate the sounds escaping my body. He reached around me to open the door to the house's library and we both walked inside. For the first time I'd seen, it was dim in the room. The fluorescent lights weren't on and the only light filtering into the room was natural light from the high windows. We walked into the very, very, back corners of the room and Oli opened the door to his room.
It wasn't really a room, and by that I mean it was more like a closet space. There was room for a full-sized bed, a keyboard and a small dresser. The walls were an off-white and there were no windows or anything. It smelled faintly of moth-balls and Febreeze. Honestly, I couldn't picture Oli staying with the other guys, but I also figured his room was more of a room room. Oli started taking off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.
"Why are you getting undressed?" I asked him, panic seeping into my words. He laughed.
"I don't like laying in bed with a lot of clothing on since it gets hot in here." He explained calmly, tossing the covers back. I relaxed and took off my sweatpants. He glanced over at me. "Hm?"
"I don't like sleeping in pants." I said with a shrug. He just laughed and crawled into bed. Seeing Oli in minimal clothing allowed me to see every inch of ink on him. It was like seeing walking, moving art. His skin was like a canvas, for lucky artists to leave their mark upon. Beautiful. I liked seeing the images on him, I liked tracing them. I laid down next to him, facing him. "Thanks for letting me sleep in here."
"No problem, I find that I can only sleep when you're next to me anyway." He mumbled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"So my presence is like your personal lullaby?" I asked him softly. He was quiet.
"More than that, I think. You kinda just...let me rephrase that. I think, us being together is a beautiful thing, and the reason for that is...we just get each other. I feel like we can say whatever we want to each other, we can talk about everything and still not run out of things to say. I can never really be upset or anything but, for a lack of better words, happy, when I'm around you. And I really like that, and I can feel myself slowly becoming addicted to the happiness you bring me." His words became softer and softer, as he explained himself to me. His eyes slowly closing, and his hold on me gently bringing my body flush against his. "I know you have to sleep, cause you're all giggly and running on no energy."
"It's okay. I'd gladly stay up for days on end if it meant I got to talk to you just a little bit more." I whispered to him. He smiled a little, his eyes closed. He kissed me tenderly, his lips hovering over mine as he replied to me.
"When you say those sorts of things, it makes me not hate the world so much, for the world granted me you. And that's the best gift I've ever received."

___

I'd never been this content with waking up. I'd always hate the sunlight that bore into my shut eyes, and try to hold on to the remaining wisps of my dreams. But not this time. For, I was waking up in Oli's arms, his heartbeat the first thing I heard. The soft thumping of his heart against my ear made me grin like a idiotic little child. I tried to move a little, but his arms just tightened and pulled me back to him.
I couldn't tell what time it was, since the room was neglecting a clock, and I didn't want Madame storming in and seeing the two of us in here together. She might get the wrong idea, or might just fire me. I wasn't sure which I feared more.
"Oli, wake up. C'mon, wake up." I said, shaking his shoulder slightly. He groaned, but didn't wake at all. "C'mon, you lazy fuck, get up."
"Well, good morning to you too, love." He mumbled, releasing his hold on me and stretching out. He opened his eyes, allowing me to gaze into his dark honey-colored irises. "You're really beautiful, I wish I could wake up to you every morning."
"Shut up, you're making my heart beat really fast right now and I can't handle that."
"I'm sorry...?" He said laughing a little. I laughed too. "Do you know what time it is?"
"No. That's why I wanted to wake you up."
"But...I don't want to get out of bed."
"Why not?"
"Because, the moment I do, I have to go throughout the day, threre's no going back once I step foot on the floor." He sighed. "I don't want to deal with anything."
"I understand that, but we kinda have to."
"We never have to do anything. Think about it. Anything and everything you do, you don't have to." He smirked at me. "Just like you never have to wear clothes."
"You're being perverted."
"No, I'm being Oli."
"Well you don't have to get up, but I am." I went to get out of bed, but he pulled me back to him. "Oli, c'mon."
"Just five more minutes, okay? Please? Pretty please?" He asked me quickly. I giggled and nodded.
"Okay five more minutes." And we laid there, our legs a mess of tangled limbs and our lips stealing quick kisses from one another. It was sweet, and kept short, because neither of us wanted Madame to catch us. Though we knew she wouldn't mind, she didn't like to see anyone being 'couple-y' together, plus Oli was like her 'property' so I didn't want to upset her.

The girl's room was empty when I'd reluctantly left Oli's bed and had went upstairs. My bed wasn't made up, it never was, but everyone else's was. I yawned, and started to get undressed so I could get dressed in regular clothing.
"I'm coming in!" Tyler announced, covering his eyes and stepping into the room. I raised an eyebrow at him. Tyler never seemed to mind when other people where naked, so why did he mind now? "Are you decent?"
"Not really." I told him, putting on a bra. I hated bras. They weren't comfortable, and why couldn't boobs do the bra thing, without a bra? "What do you want?"
"I want to talk to you about Shay." He told me, his hand still over his eyes. I put on a shirt and some jeans.
"You can uncover your eyes now." I said simply. "Now, what about Shay?" Tyler shrugging, dropping his hand from his eyes.
"He doesn't think being with me will work." Tyler mumbled, twiddling his thumbs. "It's like he's afraid to try. I wouldn't hurt him, not unless he asked me to and only then like in a sexual manner."
"Gross. Please, don't tell me about your sex life with Shay." I pretended to gag. "I don't know why you came to me, but all I can tell you is that I think Shay is a very intimate person. He likes to know he can trust the people around him. He might not completely trust you yet, so he doesn't want to be with you until he knows you won't hurt him."
"That's why I came to you, because you're like Shay's best friend, besides Josie and myself. " He sighed. "I'm not the best at being intimate."
"Have you been in a relationship before?" I asked him. He shook his head.
"Not like an emotional one. I've had fuck buddies and friends-with-benefits kind of relationships. This is the first time I actually want to be in a real relationship." He sighed. "It scares me, but I'm tired of just having sex with him. I want to know who he actually is. Ya know? Like I want to know what he thinks about late at night, or what his nervous ticks are, and how he likes to spend his free time."
"It's not like you can't. It might take a while, but I'm sure he'll warm up to the idea of a relationship."
"He says that he thinks being in a relationship would ruin things because us just having casual sex is better for both of us. Like yeah, I like getting off, but I want more than that with him."
"Then tell him that. Scream it if you have to. Don't just say it once and let it fall. Tell him everyday, every time you see him, if that's how you feel."
"Okay. Yeah, okay." He stood up, a determined look on his face. "I think I could do that. Thank you, Hottie Holly." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left the room. From the place I stood, I could hear him calling to Shay. "Shay! I wanna be your boyfriend!" I shook my head at him. Eventually everything between the two would be resolved. I could understand Shay's hesitance to be with Tyler. Tyler had an odd fascination with sex and nudity. He liked naked people, he liked being naked. He liked having sex, talking about sex, imagining sex.
I couldn't fathom what his teenage years must've been like. He did say he'd wanted to be a porn star...ew.

____

A/N: Hi. So...I just want to say this story will be coming to an end pretty soon, in a few chapters, I'm not quite sure yet, but it's coming to a close. And I know my updates have been a bit erratic, that's mainly because lately my mind isn't sleeping and I've been losing a lot of weight due to something being medically wrong. But, I'm trying, and I'm already starting to write the next chapter. Thank you all for your comments and votes, it really does mean so much to me.

Somtimes I cry from how nice you all are to me. Have a wonderful day, you all deserve it.