3🌸

Alexis Continued....

I was sitting here alone with Justin.

"You really matured. You don't look the same at all. I thought you were ugly back then" I said laughing

"Wow, you cold" he said causing me to laugh. "You look the same though. I couldn't stop staring at you. I was like man I know that ain't Alexis"

"Awww" I said. "I gotta see how Q look" referring to Quincy.

"He look the same. Still funny looking" he said and I was dying. 🤣🤣 "What you drinking on"?

"Some Hennessy and Coke" I replied. "You want some" ?

"Nah I've been drinking Ciroc. I ain't trying to mix white and brown" he said and I agreed.

We talk more and catch up. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways

6 months later.
December 15th

My birthday was tomorrow and I don't even think I'm doing anything because of work. Bryshere and I have 2 photoshoots and 1 team meeting that's mandatory to go to. 🙄 I'm getting paid great but tomorrow is my day but whatever.

"Ok so I have him down for the 2nd of February " I said to his manager. He nod and then I leave. I texted Bryshere 3 hours ago letting him know that his shoot was at 4pm but he didn't respond. I called him an hour ago, no response. I sighed and tried calling again, no response. I decided to head over to his house. This is for Rolling Stone and we can't be late.

I pulled up and knocked. He opened the door

"Hey you forgot we have a photo shoot "? I've been blowing you up.

"I know. I'm ready though, I got caught up in something" he said looking suspicious.

"Ok well I'll meet you there and next time, answer your damn phone. I came all the way over here for nothing" I said walking back to my car irritated.

"I'm sorry"! He yelled and I drove off. I stopped to get me something to eat before going to the shoot. My phone started ringing and it was Justin. I smiled and answered.

"Hello" I said

"Good morning baby" he said into the phone sounding like he was stretching.

"Good morning, how did you sleep"? I asked

"Great, what about you"? He asked

"It was cool. I didn't get to sleep too long though" I said . Justin and I started dating a month ago. He's so sweet and caring. I loved everything about him, so far.

"What time will you be finished with everything tomorrow"? He asked

"Late. I don't even want to think about tomorrow" I said rolling my eyes

"Baby, it'll be ok. Get your paper, you can celebrate later or tonight with me" he said into the phone

"That sounds nice. So I'll call you when I'm done for the day." I said smiling

"Ok. I'll have something planned for you" he said.

"Ok babe. I'll talk to you later. I have a photo shoot to attend" I said

"Aight. Bye". He said and I hung up . I finished eating and then went to the photo shoot. When I got in, Bryshere was getting styled up.