8

Bryshere

I was helping Alexis in the car. she was wasted and could barely walk. Her party was a success. After Chris Brown, she lost it.

"I can't see Bryshere" she said crying.

"It's ok, lay back in the seat". I said buckling her seat belt. I was bout drunk too but I know how to handle my liquor unlike her.

"Did Justin text me back" she asked

"I don't know. You want me to check"? I asked

"Yes". She said and I grabbed her phone and saw that he haven't texted back but I decided not to tell her emotional ass.

"Bryshere I love you. For real. I want to thank you for everything. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." She said slurring her words.

"I love you too.. You want to go home or come to my house" I asked her. I knew she was drunk so I wasn't about to really feed into the things she was saying right now.

"Your house. I gotta throw up" she said gagging. I stopped the car on the side of the road. she opened the door and threw up.

"You ok" I asked her. I handed her some napkins.

"Mhm. Bry, I want you. You don't need to be with that Bitch Tiarra." She said causing me to laugh.

"Tianna" I said correcting her. She know her name. Lol

"Don't correct me. She look like a willie. That's the name I should've said" she said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"How much you love me" ? I asked her

"Enough to make you pull over and I fuck you" she said and I looked at her quickly before focusing back on the road. Yeah she was drunk. Damn.

"You want to fuck me Lexi"? I asked messing with her.

"Yes. I keep having these dreams about you. I don't know what it mean." She whined. "You still have my tooth brush? Or did your bitch make you throw it out" ?

Damn she was going in. Lol it was kind of sexy to be honest. I knew she low key wanted me.

"I still have it. Stop calling her a Bitch" I said.

"Fuck that Bitch. Stupid bitch, dumb bitch, ho bitch, Bitch I might be, bitch Bitch! " she said leaning back in the seat.

"Watch your Mouth. You want me to just take you home." ? I asked

"Matter of fact, yes! You keep defending that Bitch and yes I said Bitch! Do something about it nigga. Yeah that's your lady but you keep defending her like I'm just the bad guy. That shit is hurting my feelings Bryshere. Take me the fuck home" she yelled tearing up.

"I'm sorry if I'm hurting your feelings." I said back. I really didn't know what to say. Tianna wrong too and I constantly tell her that.

"Yeah ok and then I already feel stupid because of me expressing my feelings and you're just so nonchalant about it." She said

"It's a lot Lexi. I mean I'm in a relationship with someone and you're just pouring this all on me. Before I got with Tianna , I was really feeling you but you was on some other shit. So I let it go and did whatever" I said honestly

"Mhmm ok. Just take me home. This is pointless now. I feel stupid." She said

"Don't feel that way. You're far from stupid. Just wrong timing... dont let this shit ruin our friendship and Didn't you promise me a movie night with ice cream? "
She didn't say anything. So you lied to me Lex?"

"I don't care. Take me home. I'm not in the mood. " she said and I sighed.

We pulled up to her house. I turned my truck off and I helped her into the house. I took her to her room and laid her in the bed. I took her heels off for her. She sat up and started undressing.

"Stop acting like you've never seen pussy ass and tits before. You're too in love to be worried about me anyways. " she said walking into the bathroom.

I walked in there and she turned on the shower.

"What? You have a man too, one that you've been crying about all night. So this how you'll act if we were in a relationship huh? Because you don't give a fuck about your nigga right now. & I'm in a relationship & you're trying to fuck me" I said

" I'm drunk as fuck, horny and lonely Bryshere. I don't love Justin and he's mad at me for it. I've been hitting him up all day and he haven't even responded so I took that as he's done by now. But you're right. I'm just talking crazy right now and I apologize for coming at you knowing you have a girlfriend. I wasn't thinking. Just lock the bottom lock and set the alarm before leaving, I'll see you later." She said about to get in the shower.

I looked at her body and I walked over and started kissing her. She kissed back and threw her arms around my neck. She put one hand in my pants and started rubbing my dick. I instantly got hard and I groaned into the kiss.

I stopped the kiss and took off my clothes quickly. We both got in the shower and we started kissing again. More roughly. I picked her up and slid inside of her. I was so drunk at this point I didn't care.  She moaned loudly and I went deep with every stroke.

We finished up and got out. She gave me a extra toothbrush and we brushed our teeth.

I had a extra pair of boxers in my truck so I got those and laid in her bed with her.

No lie I've been wanting to tear her ass up all night. Tianna was the only thing that was  stopping me.

we have been arguing so much over this shit that I thought was never going to happen. Now I gotta break this shit off with Tee.

"So what now"? She asked

"What do you want to do"? I asked her.

"I don't even know. Whatever happens happens.... I don't want to rush anything right now. Plus you have her."  She said

"Oh I won't have her after this." I chuckled. This shit not funny but hey... I gotta laugh at my pain. "Figure out about you and ol dude and we'll try to go from there"

"Ok" she said and fell right to sleep.

I wonder if we'll still feel the same tomorrow.

They both were drunk af 😂😭

What y'all think?