18

Bryshere

I was with my therapist working on my leg. I took a few steps today with out my crutches. It was hard but I did it.

"Ok great. You're doing well. In about two more weeks, if you don't miss any more sessions you'll be back on your feet". She said.

"I'm not missing any more. I have to get back to work. I have filming and if I can't make it for these episodes , they're kicking me off" I said to my trainer Alyssa. This shit was stressing me out and that's part of the reason why I went off on Alexis. I didn't mean to be an ass to her but I couldn't help it. I also haven't been taking my meds so I know that plays a part too.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that. How about if we can up your sessions to 5 days a week instead of two. You could possibly be good by next week?" She suggested

"You're ok with that"? I asked her.

"Ofcourse. Same time everyday?" Alyssa asked

"Yeah that's cool. Thank you" I said smiling. This was the best news I've gotten in a minute so I'm going to make sure I make these sessions so I can get back to work. I was running low on cash so I have to get something done. Luckily I know how to save.

________________________

I tried calling Alexis but she didn't pick up. I know she was mad at me but I'm just trying to apologize.

I heard beating on my front door so I grabbed my crutches and hop over to the door.

"What's up one leg" Woody said causing Keith, Algee and Luke to laugh.

"Akekekekeke. Real funny bro" I said back.

"Chill , when you getting off these crutches"? Woody asked

"Next week if I continue these sessions" I said.

"You still train with Alyssa"? Algee asked.

"Yeah." I said

"You ain't hit that yet?" He asked

"Nahhh. Alyssa my homie. " I said laughing. This guy was always ready to jump in some pussy.

"Bro you gon catch something one day" Keith said to Algee making me chuckle.

"Ain't he" I said joking with Algee.

"I wrap it up niggas. Unlike y'all , having babies and shit" Algee said looking at me and woody

"Mannn we was drunk as hell and It was good as fuck" I said smiling my ass off.

"Shut yo goofy ass up"! Woody said making everybody laugh.

"Yall boys wild" Luke said grabbing the controller.

"So what's up with this Tianna shit."? Woody asked.

"She gon get handled. I'm really trying to figure out who shot me. It gotta be somebody she know. I only met some of her people and none of them really matched his frame though. I don't know how the hell ima find out." I said.

"Damn bro. Why you won't just let the police handle it"? Algee asked me.

"Fuck that. Karma is real. I'm not a snitch either." I said. Honestly, I had some people that were going to handle both of them whenever we find them. Tianna went missing and can't "nobody find her". Her family not telling me anything but I got my people on her. I'm just waiting on that call. These are my boys but some shit you just have to keep to yourself.

"I feel you man. I would've went crazy. They messing with your career and I ain't even think Tianna would do some crazy mess like that. She tweaking for real." Keith said

"I didn't think she had it in her. I mean she really didn't because ol dude did it but she sho' had the balls to set that up" I responded.

"She lucky you didn't tell the police. She's also slow because she ruined her career. I'm sorry but The Bitch dumb." Luke said making us laugh.

"Welll shiiittttt, I guess that's what that dick make her do" I said laughing.

"Aw come on broooooo" Algee said laughing.

"That's my nigga." Woody said dapping me up. "Shoot me baby and let's make love afterwards". We all laughed so hard my stomach was hurtin.

"Ahhhhh. Y'all chill" I said wincing in pain. If I laugh to hard, my wounds on my stomach start hurting.

"My bad, bro" woody said.

"Nah you good." I said holding my stomach.

"You been all over tv and social media. You saw it"? Luke asked

"Nah not yet. I've been hearing about it though. I'm not ready to get back on that shit until I'm fully recovered. I don't need no negative energy right now because I know somebody gon have something negative to say out of this situation. Then with Tianna missing so that's even more suspicious. I'm just trying to focus on getting better and getting back to work" I said and they all agreed.

"That's real." Algee said. "Gotta focus cause it's hard out here for a pimp"

"You dumb bruh" I said as we all cracked up.

"So y'all gon play the game or what? Luke asked while grabbing the controller a few minutes ago like he was about to wreck some shit." Woody said causing all of us to laugh.

"Y'all asses wanted to get emotional and in depth" Luke said.

"Nigga you can't even spell depth"! Keith said laughing.

"D-e-fuck ya! I don't spell for free" Luke said as we all laughed. I don't know what I'll do with out my homies. I needed this laugh even though it hurt a little.

We all chill until everybody decided to leave. I got in the tub and tried to call Alexis when I got out but ofcourse I got no response. Fuck it, I tried.