15

Alexis

It's been a month and Bryshere still not out of the hospital. I haven't even been able to work because of it. I'm still getting paid, just not as much. I was chilling with Justin at his house getting ready to go out to eat and all I kept thinking about was Bryshere.

I went and got a bottle of water and came back to where Justin was.

"Alright you ready to go"? He asked me

"Yeah." I replied. I grabbed my phone and purse and we leave.

"Where we going yo"? I asked causing Justin to hit me in my mouth lightly

"Stoppppp. You're Messing up my gloss" I whined.

"It's going to get ruined anyway" he said.

"I don't want it to" I said sternly.

"What we doing Lexis"? Justin asked me.

"What do you mean"? I asked.

"You want this ? Or we're just friends?" He asked.

"I don't know..... I have a lot going on but I do want us to try" I responded.

"Ok well act like it then, Damn." He said angrily.

"Ummmm ok. I just told you I'm going through a lot. You know, maybe you should just take me home." I said folding my arms. He was really making me mad.

"No, you're staying with me. You're not hungry"? He asked me.

"Not any more" I responded.

"Well we going back to my crib, if that's ok with you" Justin said.

"Ok" I responded. Although I was mad, I didn't want to waste his time. I honestly did kind of miss him but I have Bryshere on my mind and I didn't want that to mess up anything with Justin right now.

"What's on your mind"? He asked

"My homie is in the hospital, you know that" I said

"I figured. He still alive"? He asked.