11🌸

Bryshere

Tianna and I just got off set from Empire and we were getting ready to leave. She was getting the rest of her things while I was waiting on her.

I started recording Taraji going off on Jussie. It was so funny man.

"You better stop recording me" Taraji said hitting me lightly on my head causing me to chuckle.

"Your reactions be so funny though Raj" I said to her.

"I hate you" she said walking off laughing. I put my phone away as Tianna walked up to me.

"You ready" ? She asked me.

"Yes." She said and we left. " what we eating"?

"Can you cook? I'm tired of fast foods" I said

"No I don't feel like it babe. I'm tired. You know we were up early". She said

"Aight. I'll order pizza I guess" I sighed. She never want to cook. We eat out everyday and I'm honestly tired of it.

"Good idea, and don't think I didn't peep you flirting with Cassie on set." She said

"I wasn't. Plus she has diddy." I said annoyed. Here she go.

"Yeah ok. You was all over her" she said

"Ok Tianna. Whatever you say. Damn, if you was going to have trust issues, why did you get back with me"? I asked. She was always accusing me of something.

" I trust you. I'm sure you know better by now. Cause their won't be a next time" she said. I gripped the wheel tight to keep my composure. I didn't feel like arguing with her today. We argue 24/7 now and I don't know how much longer I could deal with this.

I pulled up to my house and ordered the food. I got in the shower and then turned on my game. I played until the food got there.

While I was eating. I got a text from Alexis saying she needed to talk to me. Tianna grabbed my phone and put her on the block list. She deleted her number also.

"Baby you need to chill" I said laughing. It was kind of cute how jealous she was but I understand why so I try not to trip.

"Fuck her. She don't need to be texting you about shit." She said. I took a bite off my pizza and sat my plate back down.

"Can I get some tonight?" I asked

"Nope. I'm on my period. Sorry sir" she said and I sighed.

"Shower"? I asked laughing

"Ewww no" she said laughing playfully hitting me.

"I'm just playing" I said chucking.

__________________________

3 months later.

I was in a meeting with James and Tim and I had to use the bathroom.

"I'll be back." I said getting up. I pulled out my phone on my way to the bathroom and ended up bumping into someone.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry" I said looking up seeing Alexis.

"It's cool" she said. She looked scared.

"You ok" I asked. I looked down at her stomach and it was poking out.

"Yeah I'm good" she said trying to push past me.

"Hold up Lex." I said grabbing her arm. "It's mine"? I said looking at her in her eyes.