12🌸

Justin💔: hey good morning. I hope you're doing fine. I can't stop thinking about you Alexis. I've tried talking to other people but it's just not working out. I miss us so much and I'm willing to forget everything and give us another try.

I immediately responded and we went on from there. He wanted to see me but I wasn't ready yet, mentally. I wasn't going to tell him about me losing my baby because it wasn't any of his business. Plus he'll lose his mind if he find out I had sex with my "boss".

"Good morning mama" Aaliyah said sitting up.

"Please don't call me that right now." I whined.

"I'm sorry. You hungry"? She asked

"Yeah. You making breakfast"? I asked grinning at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I guess so chy" She said getting up.

"Blood Bang Beisha"?! I yelled to Keisha who was still asleep.

"I'm up girl. Yes I want breakfast" she said causing me to laugh

"Fat ass" I said

"Literally" She said laughing.

"So we decided to throw you a lil kickback at my house later tonight, to help you feel better" Aaliyah said "Keith, Scott, Mariah, Woody, Noah, and Ryan. I got the food last night when you fell asleep."

"Awwww. Y'all love me" I said. "I'm trying to get lit tonight. It's been a while and I need it"

"Oh yeah we know. We took care of that. Yazz coming too or I'm not cooking and we'll just cancel the kickback." Aaliyah said.

"Noooo. Well I'll be in your room turning up by myself. How y'all gon throw me a kickback but inviting some one I don't mess with?" I'm not ready to be around him like that. Especially with me drinking.

"Stop being childish. Look I know you just lost lil man but I know Yazz wouldn't purposely do that to you if he knew. Y'all were both wrong for cheating. Only difference is Justin chose to leave and That girl didn't. That thotianna girl is the one who kept him away from you. Hell, all of us. If he's in a relationship you have to respect that, you would want the same." Keisha said and she was right.

"Ok, you're right. It's just that, ugh you'll never understand" I said

"Trust me , I do. I just don't want you being bitter or mad over something you can't control. If y'all meant to be, y'all will be. I love you to death and will kill any nigga that hurts you so just move forward and be happy for the sake of myself and your health. You don't want to have postpartum depression either" she said.

"You're right." I said turning on my stereo. I went to go brush my teeth and use the bathroom.

Keisha and I started helping prepare the food for tonight. Aaliyah wanted me to chill because this was my kickback but I had nothing else to do. She would have did the food at her house but she said my kitchen was bigger and I had more pots lol

_________________________

I had just finished getting ready so I decided to take a picture and post it.