Chapter 17- Security Breech

(Chapter 17- Security Breech)

"Are we even going to talk about what happened back there?" I asked.

"You got your gift." Chase said simply.

"I know but what now?" Now I can finally help protect everyone but I just didn't know what the next step was.

"Revenge"

The way Chase was acting was a little frightening. He look dead set on getting what he said "Revenge." I know his grandpa was killed but nothing good comes from this much hate. I sat quietly the rest of the way just thinking to myself. A short while later we arrived home.

When we got there we immediately met up with the family in the meeting room. Everyone had a look of grief and sadness on their faces. It hurt me just seeing the effect this had on their family. Chase walked over this his parents and hugged them then wrapped a comforting arm around his grandma.

"I won't let them get away with this." Chase finally said.

No one said anything as they all sat around room looking at each other. I walked over to Sharon Chase's mom and took the seat next to her. I gently placed a comforting hand on hers letting her know I was there. She smiled at me lightly showing appreciation.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"We were compromised." Alessandra stated. "It was someone on the inside."

"Who?" Chase asked.

"Your grandfathers servant of three years. " Sharon said.

"How could we not have known? Have we been this slack on security?" Chase asked.

"We don't know but we are going to get to the bottom of this." Sharon said.

"Yes we will. Where is this person now?" Chase asked.

"He is locked up in the palace dungeon." This was the first time I had heard Chase's dad James speak since we have been here.

I didn't even know this place had a dungeon honestly. I had never seen it or heard anyone speak of it. I guess it doesn't really come as a surprise I mean it makes sense they would have one. If someone turned on them they would need a place to put them.

"I will interrogate him as soon as possible." Chase said bluntly. "Then we will plan our next move.

"What can we do, he has the ultimate power?" James asked.

"So do we." Chase smiled

"What do you mean?" Sharon asked looking at Chase confused.

Chase turned his head and looked to me to answer. I took in a slow breath before answering.

"It's me, I have the power. I just found out recently." I stated.

Suddenly there were gasps and mouths open everywhere. It would be an understatement to say they were surprised. From the looks of it some of them looked like it was unbelievable. Everyone gave each other glances before resting their eyes on me.

"I can't believe it. We haven't had an element controller in a very long time." Alessandra said in shock.

"I know, now they have nothing against us." Chase said confidently. "We have the numbers and the power."

"Yes but we can't underestimate the power of Donatello . He has had a long time to learn all aspects of his power. He will know how to use it well." James stated.

"Ashlyn can practice and get used to her power to. I have no plans of backing down." Chase said firmly.