Chapter 20- Surprise

(Chapter 20- Surprise)

As the car pulled up through the palace gate I mentally sent Chase a message to meet me by the door than cut him off. I didn't need him reading my mind before it was time. I needed a chance to do things my way.

Once the car stopped I sat there for a minute preparing myself for what was about to come. I silently hoped Chase didn't know anything about the picture or my past. I really didn't want to be mad at him but I knew I would if he told me what I didn't want to hear.

Just as I stepped out of the vehicle Chase was already running my way. He had a look of relief when he saw me standing there waiting. He must of thought I wasn't coming back. I had forgot how bad I had missed him until I saw his face. I couldn't stop myself from running into his arms.

"Oh my god Ashlyn, I'm so glad you're ok." Chase said as he grabbed me holding me tight.

"I'm fine. I'm in the same condition as when I left." I said.

"I love you, do you know how worried I've been." Chase stressed.

"I know but lets talk about his in private ok?" I said quietly.

I had drew some attention from everyone when I showed up like I did. I guess no one else expected me back either. Well that makes me feel good.

Chase nodded his head in agreement before he took my hand leading me into the palace. Our hands stayed intertwined as we climbed staircase to our room. Once we were at the door he opened it for me letting me go in first. He quickly followed closing the door behind him.

Keeping my back to him I mentally prepared myself hoping for the best. I really wanted to be wrong about what I pretty sure I already knew. I don't want things to change between us and I'm afraid they will once the subject is open. The more I keep thinking about it the closer I come to not wanting to know. Maybe it's better to not know and wonder than to know and be crushed. Once I find out there is no going back. Is that really what I want? As I thought about it, I came to a decision.

I slowly walked to Chase and put my hands on either side of his face before bringing it down to mine. I leaned up gently placing a kiss on his lips, he reacted by pulling me closer as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I leaned into his touch on my face deepening the kiss. I liked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he allowed. What originally started out gentle and sweet quickly turned into hot and passionate. I wanted to do this in case everything changed changed soon. That possibility killed me inside. I wanted to want Chase always and I knew that certain information could make me resent him forever.

Chase pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top on me. I voluntarily lifted my legs wrapping them around his waist bring him closer to me. His hands roamed all over my body in need and want as they came in contact with my skin. I ran my hands down his sides until I found the hem of his shirt. I grabbed the bottom and anxiously pulled it off him. He did the same with my shirt then pulled off my pants and his. We were both completely naked when Chase climbed on top on me positioning his self. I looked into his eyes as he began to enter. I screamed and moan in pleasure but still wanted more. I quickly flipped us so that I was on top now, my body easily worked against his in rhythm. I felt the build up inside just before I let out a pleasing scream. It was a good thing this room was soundproof. As Chase and I finished I collapsed my body on top of his before rolling off to catch my breath.

Chase smiled than began laughing. "What was that?"

"What?" I said innocently.

"I don't know, it almost felt as if there was a reason behind it." He stated.

"Well there wasn't." I said trying not to sound upset.

"Ashlyn what's going on? I know you. I know when some thing is not right." He said gently.