Chapter Seven

---

Warning - This chapter depicts non-consensual sex. If you don't like to read such topics, feel free to skip over that part.

---

Pandora stood nervously outside the classroom door, shifting back and forth in wait. A few students walked by her as she lingered, giving her puzzled looks. She paid them no mind, the pain in her heart the only thought she had. Raven was right, it's not as bad as it could be. It still hurts so much though...

She almost cried with happiness as she heard the door behind her open and felt Raven's arms encircle her. Leaning back into the demon's touch, she sighed with relief. "I thought you'd never come back! I know it must have been only a few minutes, but it felt like years."

Raven ran her dark nails over Pandora's cheek. "I know, my Pandora. Don't worry, dear. The wait is over and you're back in my embrace." She grasped her tightly. "I would wish to spend all the time in the world with you in my arms, but it appears we have our next period soon. Should we go?"

Resting her head against Raven's chest, the red-head nodded. "Yes, let's go." Hand in hand, they walked down the hall to Japanese. Pandora couldn't help but notice the warmth that spread from their touching palms. It just feels... right for some reason. Maybe my feelings will change later, but for this moment I'm happy. No matter what conflict happens with Jillian, or what happens with Raven and I later, right now I'm content.

As they reached their next class, Raven pulled wide the door, holding it open for Pandora. The latter smiled in surprise, walking through. Closing it after her, Raven followed her to their usual seats in the third row and sat down. The demon filled the time until the Sensei came in by tracing patterns with her long claws on Pandora's palms, leaving painless red lines that soon disappeared.

"Ohayō gozaimasu, good morning class!" The teacher beamed at her students as she strode into the classroom, her shoes clicking softly on the linoleum. The younger woman's short jet hair fell over her face as she set her floral tote bag down on the floor by her desk. She turned and faced the class, looking at each of them in turn.

"Good morning Sensei," The class answered back, some of them halfheartedly. The majority of the students wished to be anywhere but cooped up as the sun was bright and golden outside. The red haired girl nearest the window looked longingly at the light pouring down on the bright green soccer field, her chin in her hand. She sighed, her breath moving strands of hair that fell over her face.

The Sensei shook her head and waved a finger at the room. "No, no! In Japanese. Try again."

"Ohayō gozaimasu Sensei!" The class answered more enthusiastically.

She nodded, pleased. "Very good!" Turning briefly, she stooped and rummaged through her bag for her lesson plan.

As she pulled it out and began that day's instruction, Raven's thoughts trailed off to her plans for that night. It won't be easy for me to be with someone else now that I know I have feelings for Pandora, but it's the best way to convince Charlotte to give me her soul... I suppose I'll find some way to enjoy it. I'm sure I at least can make it quite painful for her, while making her want me all the same... I'll just have to take it in the middle of the night while my Pandora is sleeping. She smiled viciously. I'm indeed looking forward to the agonizing things I can inflict upon Charlotte once I have her soul. Owning that makes everything more powerful. It will be so easy to ready her for my sacrifice.

***

That night after Pandora fell asleep in her arms, Raven slid out of the comfortable bed and crept quietly to the door. Gently, she opened it, checking behind her to make sure Pandora was still slumbering. Seeing her chest rise and fall rhythmically, she turned and stepped through the entrance, closing it lightly behind her. Thick, dark shadows swirling about her legs, she made her way across the hall to Charlotte's room.