Raven Intro

What would you do if someone you loved died? Would you cry, move on as best you could? Or would you turn to a demon for help?

17-year-old Charlotte is distraught by the slow, painful death of her mother from cancer. Unable to bear being without her, she becomes obsessed with bringing her back to fill the void in her and her family's hearts. Seeking help in a dark book of spells procured from a dusty local bookshop, she follows the spell and summons a demon to do her will. However, as many well know, demons can't be controlled.

Raven, a lustful demon with a hidden goal, takes pleasure in wreaking havoc in Charlotte's life – concentrating especially on Charlotte's younger, naive sister Pandora. 

Pandora is young, simple, and would do anything for her family. Even if anything entails letting herself be seduced into giving her soul to a seductive demon bent on taking her innocence. When Charlotte mysteriously falls into a coma, Pandora is left with no other option but to offer her soul up as a delicious sacrifice in exchange for her sister's life.

But what is this mystifying demon's true motives? And what is she planning to do with Pandora's soul once she has it?

The lines between good and evil are being blurred, and Pandora and Charlotte are about to find themselves in more trouble than they've ever been in.

Listen to the Spotify playlist while reading this book! Link here: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7cfi2PruH2kK8dVQ6GCtjV

Comments are welcome and encouraged! Let me know what you think!