Well shit...

There were a few people littering the hallways, probably trying to put off classes as much as possible, me too boo, me too. Apparently word had traveled around that the new girl is a bad-ass bitch taking no shit, not even from the 'famous Cole Harding', so I was getting some looks. After the argument I had with the dick wad, I was in a bad mood, basically anybody in a 10 mile radius from me had to watch out.

Without meaning to I managed to find the school office. I walked in, well more like stormed in from the mood I was in, and gruffly asked for a timetable and locker number. "Sure" said the over-weight lady at the desk. What? I was just making an observation. Jeez! After getting my timetable I realised I was 20 minutes late for lesson 1 so I decided to have a smoke in an empty classroom till the lesson. It didn't take me long to find an empty room and I held the cigarette in between my teeth even quicker. As I inhaled I could feel my bad mood slowly drifting away as the nicotine entered my body. After about 40 more well needed minutes alone I decided it was probably time to actually share my presence with a class full of bitches and one of Satan's workers.... also known as a teacher. *BANG* as the door banged opened about two dozen pairs of eyes simultaneously turned and stared at me, then an old lady probably in her sixties scolded me, "For goodness sake child, there is no need for that dramatic entrance". What?? I like to make a big entrance, bitch! "As it's your first day I'll let it slip just this once. Now take a seat at the back please". Everyone in the room was staring at me and I was starting to feel pissed off again, dammit I wish I was at 'the Underground' like, right now. Don't worry you'll find out what this place is soon.....

As I dragged my feet down the aisle of seats, a blonde haired guy attempted to slap my ass but I grabbed his arm, looked into his eyes with a blank look, smirked and then twisted his arm behind his back. He muttered a few curse words under his breath until I slowly lent down and whispered in his ear, "do that again and I'll make your face even uglier than it already is". As I told him this I slowly put more pressure on his arm until if any more was applied it would most likely snap. I noticed a sheen of sweat rise on his fore head and knew I'd got to him. "Bye bitch" I said to the guy and carried on to an empty row of seats at the back of the classroom. I'm guessing the teacher hadn't noticed any of what just happened but judging from the amount of people still staring at me in awe and fright, others did notice. Whatever, hopefully they'll back off now and I can relax before tonight.

Just then there was another bang from the door opening and three guys walked in the classroom. "Alex, Ben and Cole you finally decided to show up" Fucking shit it's the guy I crashed into this morning and his friends. "Aren't you happy we're here ?" Said Ben. This got everyone (including myself) laughing and thankfully took the attention off me. "I'm not going to reply to that disrespectful comment young man, now, go and take a seat next to Violet at the back." Great, now they know my name and they're gonna be sitting next to me. Wow my luck is on fire today.

Throughout the lesson I listened to some music with one ear, specifically my favorite song 'Lovely' by billy Eillish and Khalid, while tolerating the droning voice of the teacher with the other and I couldn't help notice the occasional glare coming from a certain Gorgeous Dude.

*RIIIIIINNNNGGGG* the bell rang ending my first day at South High, I could hear the relieved sighs coming from just about everyone in my history class, me too boo. I was the first out the doors I came in this morning and the first out the gates of hell on my bike. I quickly zoomed the few blocks home (only skipped one red this time) and changed into some sports clothes and a hoodie, ready for my escape at the place downtown.

 I quickly zoomed the few blocks home (only skipped one red this time) and changed into some sports clothes and a hoodie, ready for my escape at the place downtown

Then I grabbed my sport bag and hopped back on my bike, ready for my first appearance in the New York branch of the Underground.

I crawled up the alleyway, bike growling softly, past the low key entrance to The Underground. I parked in a dark corner so nobody would see my baby and decide to take her for a ride and never come back.... it's happened to me before, never again. *Mentally shivers*.

I felt the adrenaline rising as I yanked the rusty old door open, glancing up at tiny the camera and ran down a flight of rickety stairs. I arrived at a slightly newer door with a key pad next to it, I typed in the 4 numbered code and in I went. Through the door the salty stench of blood and sweat washed over me like a wave. Most people would be repulsed by the strong smell and loud shouts of drunken men, but it's like a second home to me. I made my way to the bar and asked for a slot on the 'stage'. The bar women sneered but signed me up anyway. "Good luck kid, I don't know what yer doin' in a place like this though" she said. I nodded stiffly and made my way into a small dirty changing room, then I shook my hoodie off and put my signature pink tape around my fists. The shouting suddenly stopped and a scratchy voice filled the void, "Next up, a fighter all the way from Chicago ready to take back her title here in the New York UNDERGROUND!!! Ittttttsssss THE FLASH!!!!!'

Well I should probably tell you where I am before you get even more confused, this is The New York branch of The Underground; the biggest network of illegal fighting rings in America and my current place of work.

The crowd roared loudly as I jogged onto the 'stage' as people call it. its the place i was born to fight at and the place i will die to protect. bizarrely enough its the place i feel safest; this is my comfort zone. I leveled my breathing and calmed my excitement then I scanned the crowd as it's a habit I do before every fight, however this time my eyes caught on to a certain group of people..... two of South highs bad boys, Alex and Ben. Where ever they are, their ringleader Cole is never far behind.

'Well shit' I thought, hopefully they don't..... recognize me???!

Not her outfit but this is just a pic of how I imagined Violet in the ring⬆️•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
This is my second chapter and things are about to get interesting!!! Hopefully you like this story so far.
I've got LOTS of plans for this book, some good, some bad.
So buckle up and get ready for one hell of a ride!!!!!
XOXO Phoebe XOXO