Stay strong my love

Crap! I can't believe fucking Cole Harding saw my bruised knuckles, he was staring at them for a while with a strange look of understanding.....Look, I'm not stupid, I know he does some kind of fighting too. When I crashed into him his knuckles were wrapped in gauze and he had a faint yellow bruise above his left eyebrow, these are all major signs that he's been fighting. I just ran out of the room after giving him my cigs and practically screaming "I'M A FIGHTER TOO!" By clearly showing him my battered hands. *eye roll* classic Violet, stupid, stupid, gotta keep up the normal girl cover!
I quickly found my bike and without bothering to put my helmet on, I flew out the gates. After about fifteen minutes of pure heaven just riding not caring where I'm going, I realised a black mustang with tinted windows had been following me, probably since I had left school. Shit, this ain't good! Ok, calm down, let's rule a few people out here..... umm yea no, just about everyone I know is in some way related to me through the crime world, meaning it could literally be anyone I know and a bunch that I don't! No need to panic or anything. The sarcasm is fucking real here, "Ughhhhhh" I grumbled, "I so cannot be bothered with this right now!" Automatically I stuck my middle finger in the air and shouted,"FUCK YOUUUU!" What! I'm dramatic and I don't give a shit what you think about it!

 The sarcasm is fucking real here, "Ughhhhhh" I grumbled, "I so cannot be bothered with this right now!" Automatically I stuck my middle finger in the air and shouted,"FUCK YOUUUU!" What! I'm dramatic and I don't give a shit what you think about it!

Not her, or her bike but lovin the attitude!

Being serious with myself (and you), I know I can definitely lose the damn obvious tail. Don't ask how, that's for me to know and for you nosey-ass mother fuckers to hopefully never find out.
Quickly I took an exit on a small road that would take me back towards the city centre, it was also a road with many twists and turns so that if the guy was a better tail than I think, I can just take a random route and lose him that way. I know what I'm doing, it's just been a while since I've had to do this. After 15 minutes of taking different roads I finally lost the tail and weirdly enough I found myself parked right outside the Underground! I like the way my subconscious mind is thinking!!! Let's go punch some shit!
Not surprisingly, since it was only 4:00, the Underground was completely empty. It was a huge contrast to the usual large and noisy crowd, there's something quite profound about it. I could probably hear a pin drop, that's how quiet it was. I shut the door and the bang echoed throughout the main hall.
Most fighters who frequent this place think that the changing rooms and the main hall are the entirety of the New York Underground. However the rare experienced (and invited) fighter, like myself, *smirks*also know about another room through a door behind the bar. So far, as I'm new to the city, I haven't used this 'secret' room but now is the time I guess. I crept into the medium sized room and stared in awe at the big, black, Everlast punching bags and the graffiti-ed walls.

 I crept into the medium sized room and stared in awe at the big, black, Everlast punching bags and the graffiti-ed walls