Chapter 35

I want to dedicate this chapter to @Itz_someone. She has been commenting so many sweet things lately, and voting for all of my chapters. I really appreciate it, love!!!

-Klaus' POV- 

I awoke the next day to see Elizabeth dozing, the sunlight streaming in and lighting her, like a spotlight. She looked like an angel, the sunlight making her seemingly glow. 

I smiled as I stroked her hair. I couldn't believe she was back in my life. This time, I would do everything in my power to keep her where she belonged - by my side. 

Always and forever.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I awoke the next day to an empty bed. Klaus must have gotten up. I rolled over and stretched, then went to get a shower.

When I got out, I decided to curl my hair. Then I walked into the bedroom in my towel, to see Bekah folding my clothes and putting them into suitcases.

"I picked you out an outfit. It's on the bed." she said, motioning to the bed without looking away from her task.

"Um... thanks?" I said hesitantly. "May I ask what your doing?" I asked as I walked over to the bed to see the pair of leggings and tunic she had thrown on the bed.

"I'm packing for your trip." she said in a 'duh' tone of voice. I chuckled.

"I think I am capable of packing for myself." I said. She shot a glance over her shoulder, sending a brief smile.

"I know. But I was bored, so I decided to do it for you. One less thing for you to do." she said, pulling a pair of jeans from the closet.

I nodded. "Well, thanks. I guess. Are you sure you know what to pack?" I asked. She shot me a look.

"I'm packing a little bit of everything." she answered. I just nodded, holding up my hands in surrender. She went back to rummaging around, and I threw on socks and some Converse.

"Do you know when we're leaving?" I asked.

"After Elena leaves." she answered, still rummaging. I groaned.

"Elena's here?" I sighed. Bekah grinned.

"I see someone has joined my 'Elena Hate Club'." she giggled. I just rolled my eyes.

"No, she's not here yet. She will be soon, though, to donate some blood, and probably to inquire about her brother and the hunter..." she said, glancing at me.

"You'll do. You're traveling, so that outfit is okay for comfort. But if you go out tonight, please change." she said. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you should come along and be my fashion adviser, because apparently I can't dress myself." I giggled. She just chuckled, then went back to packing.

"How many suitcases are you packing?" I asked. She sighed, and sat back, thinking.

"Well, there is one for long pants, one for long shirts, one for sweatshirts and jackets, one for shorts and skirts, one for dresses, one for T-shirts, tank tops, and camisoles, one for sleepwear, one for shoes, and one for accessories and toiletries."

"9 suitcases?! Bex, are you crazy? What will I ever need all that stuff for? And where are we going to keep it? How will we ever lug all this stuff around, and in and out at hotels and such?" I exclaimed. Bekah sighed.

"You are going to need a variety. And who knows how long you are going for? Plus, if you stop at any of our homes, you will have any of your stuff or mine that have been left behind. And don't worry about room or lugging it around... Nik will take care of it." she explained calmly.