Epilogue

The next few years of school go by quickly, and after our high school graduation, Erik and I get married. He's completely accepted his disability, which I'm proud of because he's been taught that it's bad his whole life. He still has issues with depression and nightmares, but it's getting easier for him to manage. I'm just so happy he's rid of his horrid mother.

"Clarkey? You coming?" He asks, peeking his head through the door.

"I'll be right there, love." He nods and heads downstairs. I shut my laptop, thinking of how far we've gotten as a couple. I used to think he was annoying, calling him the r word in my mind and assuming he was completely incompetent. I barely liked him, but then we got closer and I started falling in love. It doesn't matter who you love, disabilities don't affect your relationship negatively. And if you date someone with a disability, don't expect people to act like you're some sort of hero. You shouldn't be treated as a hero for who you fall in love with. I love Erik because he's Erik.

(A/N:) hi guys!!  So this book is finally over. Erik is my L O V E, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that. Also, I'm planning on writing another fic about Erik and I, so that will be up eventually. It's basically a new version of a story I tried to write earlier, but my new version is better.