Chapter 19

Not proofread! Ignore any weird mistakes and typo's. c:

*********************************************************************************************************************

"All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah, is somebody to you!" Larissa and I belt out, dancing around Joe's room as The Vamps plays in the background.

"Can you guys shut the hell up? We're trying to play a video game here," Joe yells over the music.

Larissa and I give each other quick glances, before I turn up the music full ball and we start dancing even crazier. I hear Joe and Cameron groan from Joe's bed that they're sitting on. Sharing triumphant smiles, Larissa and I belt out the rest of the last chorus before Bradley's perfect voice disappears.

"The Vamps are perfect," Larissa gushes, looping her arm through mine, as she steers me towards Joe's couch.

We sit down on the couch, unlooping our hands. "I know right. But Bradley's mine," I inform her, with a nod.

She frowns, a pout forming on her lips. "No way, Bradley is mine!"

"Fine, I'll just secretly take him back," I smirk.

"What?" she laughs. "You can't do that?"

"I can," I tell her. "It's a secret. You don't know I took him back."

"You're so weird," she informs me with a laugh. "I'll just have the rest of the band then."

I gasp, playfully. I totally didn't think of that. "No!" I exclaim in mock horror. "They're mine as well."

"Well, who can I have then?" she asks.

"No one," I tease, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Come on!" she whines. "I deserve one of them."

"No you don't," I laugh.

She shakes her head at me, before turning her attention to the confusing game the guys are playing.

We came back from the mall like twenty minutes ago. Dad and Melissa dropped Joe and I back at his house, while Larissa and Cameron met us here. I mean, they brought their own car to the mall, so it would obvious for there to meet us here. I don't think they were going to leave their cars at the mall.

Anyway, when we reached the inside of Joe's house, the boys instantly ran upstairs for the video games, while Larissa and I talked to Pam a little bit and then we went upstairs to see what the boys were doing. But they took no interest in our sexy faces, so we started listening to the vamps.

So this is where it leads to now. I'm sitting on the couch in Joe's room while he is playing video games, when we could be outside enjoying the sun.

"I don't get this game," Larissa whispers to me.

"Either do I," I sigh, running a hand through my brown locks.

"I want to go swimming," Larissa complains. "But these boys won't get of their asses," she huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"We don't even have swimmers," I point out.

"So? We can just go swimming in our underwear."

I wrinkle my nose in distaste. "I'd rather not show my undergarments to onlookers."

"Well we can go to the quieter part of the beach," she reasons.

"Fine," I give in, standing up from the couch.

She stands up beside me and together we walk out the back door of Joe's house and onto the beach, leaving the boys playing their video games. Since he lives further away from me, we have to take a different direction to the spot Joe and I talk. Come to think of it, we don't go there very much anymore. I think it's because he knows I'm Savannah so we can just like talk now if you get what I mean.