Rap battle

"AND IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE THE MIGHTY QUEEN, ALLISON-RAPPIN' TAPPIN'-JAMES!" I scream into a hair brush while pointing to myself.

"Then we have teddy in the other corner, woop-di-do!" I say sarcastically. This stupid bear has won twice already in a rap battle, even though it's a stuffed animal, don't ask me.

"THIS IS THE LAST RAP BATTLE OF THE NIGHT FOLKS, SO HOLD ON TO YOUR BRITCHES, THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE!" Now it's time, time to win.

I crack my knuckles and start my first verse, "YO TEDDY WEDDY! I SLEEP YOU CHU AT NIGHT, BUT THATS IRRELEVANT, I'M A DOG THAT BITES! YOU GOTTA HANDLE THE FACT THAT YOU AIN'T GONNA BEAT THIS, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL SEE LATER, IS MY FIST! BY THE WAY...YOU FAT!...you're turn, G" I scream at the bear and drop my hair brush on the ground. There's no way in the entire universe that he can beat that. It was purely to amazing.

"WICK-A-WICKA! YO IMMA BEAR, THAT MEANS I AIN'T GONNA SHARE; THE TROPHIES, THE MONEY, THE HONEYS, THE GALORE! NOW IT'S MY TIME TO STAND UP AND ROAR! ROOOAAAARRRR! NOW OUTTA THE WAY WITH YOU WHORE! I'M THROUGH WITH YOUR B.S, IM THROUGH WITH YA LIES, NOW IMMA GO BE BEAR AND MAKE ME A PORRIDGE PIE! Word." Omg, that was so good, it's gonna be tough to beat that. Can't let him know that though.

"That sucked!" I yell like a frat boy on a Saturday night foot ball game.

"Can't take the heat?" My teddy says back to me, stupid bear.

"I already took the heat, have you seen me," I crouch down and point at him, "I'm hot."

"OOOOHHH!" All Of the judges (aka more stuffed animals) scream.

"Calm down, calm down. We need to have a winner here." Teddy says matter-a-factly.

"You right, you right. So judges...who's the winner?" It goes silent while the judges communicate with each other until they look back at us.

"The winner is....ALLISON!" Polly, the porcupine yells.

"HELL YEAH! I WON! I THANK HARRY STYLES FOR BEING HOT AND MY MOM FOR ALWAYS TAKING ME TO THERAPY!" I don't know about you, but this is a proud moment for me, I've never been happier in myself.

"GG, homie." Says teddy, while placing his fuzzy hand into my for an OG handshake.

"You did good out there, ain't gonna lie. BUT I WON, LOSER! HAHA!"

"ALLISON! TIME FOR THERAPY GROUP!" yells my chauffeur and birth-giver; aka my mom.

"OKAY! I'M COMING!" I yell back. As you can tell, I do a lot of yelling.

~~~~~
At therapy group
~~~~~

"Okay, Allison James. Tell us why you're here." The therapist, Mr.Cortez tells me, even though I go through this process every week.

"Sup, bros. I'm here for depression, where all my depressed bitches at?" I say, pointing at all of my peers.

"Ayyy!" Some of them holler back at me.

"I'm also here for homicidal thoughts, voices in my head, hallucinations,and anxiety." Yup, there's a bunch you don't know about me.

"Excellent, Allison! Good job for being open about why you're here!" Mr. Cortez says excitedly.

I salute him as we move on to Kara, the girl who pees the bed and her mom sent her here to talk about it openly. It almost made me laugh the first time she said that she pisses the bed.

~~~~~

As therapy group finally comes to an end, I stuff a few more of the hand-out cookies in my pocket and make my way outside to wait for my moms car.

As I'm walking out, I hit a person, "My bad, bro." I say while looking at them. And might I say, they are mighty fine. With his tattoos lined up all across his body and sleeked back brown hair. This man is the definition of a Greek god!

"Watch where you're going next time. And don't call me bro." He speaks with acid in his tone. This makes me angry.

The voices in my head tell me to kill him, just because he made me mad, but I ignore them. Not here, not now.

"Listen here, buddy-boo, you watch where you're going, how about that? Instead of being a obstacle course, maybe you could move out of peoples way?" I say while pointing a finger at his chest.

He looks shocked for a minute before he gets all up in my face like zit cream, before he can say anything, a honk interrupts the moment as my mom appears from the curb of the street.

As I go to walk away, I hear him mutter his lasts words, "you've been touched by an angel, girl."

I turn back to him and say, "And you've been hit by a, you've been struck by a smooth criminal."

FIRST CHAPTER, HOES! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!