Blinded by underwear

"MOM! WHERE DID MY PURPLE UNDERWEAR GO?" I've been looking for what I call my 'lucky lingerie' for a long time now and I still can't find it. And I'm about to be late for school, especially with these stupid crutches. Thank the lord that Stephen has pledged to take me to and from school everyday, or else I would die, having to walk with crutches, since my mom has to work late morning and night.

"I'L BRING THEM TO YOU!" She yells back. A minute later, what do you know, my purple panties are flying towards me and land right on my head.

"Thanks Mom." I say, blinded by the underwear.

~~~~~

When Stephen drops me off at my school, he reaches over the dash board to give me a quick kiss on the cheek to calm my nerves about going today and tells me to behave and to not get into any trouble. As if.

When I walk into the spacious building that smells like a mixture of perfume and sweat, not yummy, I immediately see flowers and pictures on Jeremy's locker. Whatever Stephen did must've been good enough where people don't believe it's me that caused his death.

~~~~~

"Hey loser!" I cringe and look back at some hooligans who just don't seem to want to leave me alone.

"What do you want?" I ask them, why can't they just leave me alone?

"Where did Jeremy go? You're the one who told him to meet you in the alley way." They say back to me.

Crap. I'm screwed.

"U-uh..he kicked my butt then disappeared from me, what a chicken, am I right." Even though I shouldn't say that about the dead, I wouldn't wind dancing on his grave.

"Hmm...are you sure? He just...disappeared?"

"Yup! Just like that!" As I snap.

They look at me weirdly before they walk away, leaving me to go to my next class.

~~~~~

"Bye, Stephy!" I say Stephens nickname , as he chuckles and says his good bye back.

Sigh. It's good to be home!

~~~~~

"So one night, a girl, named Diana is texting her friends," I say, trying to tell a spooky story to teddy and Polly before teddy rudely interrupts me, "was she on the toilet?" He asks me.

"...yes...Diana was texting her friends on the toilet when she heard a thump downstairs." Teddy leans closer in fear and anticipation.

"The stupid girl goes down to check out what made the sound only to find nothing was there, she thought it was her imagination and went back up the stairs, but when she got back to her room, she laid down on her bed, but then...she heard the same sound from her closet, then she tip toed towards it and...BOO!" I scream the 'boo' at the top of my lungs, causing teddy and Polly to scream as well.

"I THINK I JUST PEED MY PANTS!" Teddy screams and checks himself, relieved when he finds out he didn't.

"That was a great story, babydoll" says a voice from inside my closet.

"AH DEMON!" I scream and dive into my duvet, hiding from the demon.

I see a shadow loom over me and snatched my covers (like a weave), causing me to close my eyes in fear.

"Baby, open your eyes, it's just me, Stephen."

I open my eyes to reveal the demon Stephen. "HOW DO I KNOW ITS NOT JUST A DEMON POSSESSING STEPHEN'S BODY AND PRETENDING TO BE HIM?!"

"You're insane." He chuckles.

"I know."

"I love it." He then wraps his arms around me picking me up.

"I know." I whisper in his ear as lulled to sleep by his cuddling and his rhythmic breathing.

HOLA SEÑORITAS! HOW IS YOUR DAY GOIN?! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE, AND SHARE!!