Epilogue

(5 months later)

"OMG! YALL ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" Alex is currently screaming his balls off about Stephen and I being the 'cutest couple ever'.

"You realize that they've only been dating for 7 months now, right?" Xavier says, quite sassily if you ask me.

"I don't care! They are definitely my OTP! THIS IS GOING ON MY BLOG!" He squeals and immediately takes out his phone and snaps a picture of us, as I pose and give him a piece sign.

"You better not post that!" Stephen yells at him.

"Oops! My finger slipped!" Alex pouted sarcastically. Stephen growled and started to run after him.

"OH SHIT!" Alex ran away as fast as he can. After a minute of running around, Stephen finally pounces onto Alex and tries to take his phone to delete the photo.

"No! Don't delete it! I bet we look cute!" I giggle out at Stephen. He looks at me and hesitates before he gets off of Alex and runs back over to me.

"Yeah! You better run!" Alex yells, while Stephen growls at him in return.

Stephen wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" He asks me.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sexy." I pucker my lips and give him 'the faraway look' as he laughs at me.

"Oh man. I love you."

"I love you. And myself. I'm pretty hot."

"STOP BEING SO-" Xavier says before he's cut off my Alex's hand on his mouth.

"SO CUTE!" He says with a big smile on his face.

I turn back to Stephen and smile. He is amazing. This is amazing, and I love it.

AND WE ARE DONE!

I still have so much editing to do so I don't count this as completed. Mwa!