CHRISTMAS EVE!

"IT'S A HOLLY JOLLY CHEESECAKE! IT THE BEST FOOD OF THE YEAR!" I sing while I put up the Christmas tree, I'm a bit late, I know.

"Baby, where does this go?" Stephen asks as he holds up a little Santa clause that I actually had to fight a bitch to get. I tore her a new butt hole.

"On the fire place. I like him to be my guard dog." I reply back.

" Alright, baby. What ever you say." He says as we go back to decorating.

After about 20 minutes, we are complete with the decorating. Phew, I need some eggnog. What even is eggnog? Do egg have nogs.

I'm interrupted in my thoughts by a hand waving in my face. "Are you okay, Allison?" My Mom asks me, she probably saw me spacing out."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just wondering if eggs have nogs, and what is a nog?" I ask her as she looks at me weirdly and shrugs her shoulders at my question.

"I have no idea, hun."

~~~~~

"Oh Christmas pee, oh Christmas pee. Oh how you are so yellow, it indicates I need to drink more water!" I sing as I pee on the toilet, hearing laughing from outside the door.

"Babydoll, that's beautiful. Do you want to make a cake for tomorrow?" Stephen asks me as I quickly pull up my pants, not bothering to wipe. (I do wash my hands though, no potty cake for me, please <3)

As I make my way downstairs, I notice my mom getting out all the ingredients we need to make a cake from scratch.

~~~~~

"NO! YOUR'E DOING IT WRONG!" I yell at Stephen, "YOU DON'T OUT THE WET AND DRY TOGETHER!" Ugh! This boy doesn't know anything about being a master chef!

"Oops! Sorry!" He says as he tries to separate the eggs from the flour.

"Ugh, it's fine. Just let me do it!" This is so frustrating! If only Auguste Gusteau was here. (Famous chef from ratatouille) he was a real OG.

Finally, after many attempts, an annoying Stephen, and a wedgie, I get the cake done and it's finally perfect, all we need to do is frost and decorate.

"Boop!" I say as I poke Stephens nose with frosting, making his go cross eyed. I giggle as he looks pretty weird and stupid.

"Oh now you're going to get it." He says as he picks up some frosting and swipes it on my mouth. Jokes on him. I plant my lips onto his and smirk as he freezes in place. He soon begins to kiss back but I pull away, continuing to smirk at him.

"Awe! I want more!" He says with a cute little pout.

"Nope!" I sing as I begin to frost the cake.

"You're a turd." He says while I gasp at his name calling.

"Well you're a-a...BUTT CRACKER! A CRACKER IN A BUTT!" I say back while stomping my foot in a childish manner. I will not be called a turd!

He chuckles and helps me frost the rest of the cake. "You're too cute." He says while nudging my side.

"I know." I reply as I flip my hair over my shoulder. I'm actually very adorable.

~~~~~

"Annndddd...DONE!" I yell as I put the last centerpiece on the chocolate cake that we made. It's perfect! Like me. <3

"Phew! That took forever, since you kept complaining that it wasn't perfect!" Stephen exaggerates. I don't need things to be perfect! I just need them to be very good to beat other people and make them jealous.

"Pssh! No, I just like things to be better than my expectations of fish Poo, SO CUTE!" I say while inspecting the cake of any mistakes.

"Like you? Huh?" Stephen smirks at me while I blush pink, which probably makes me look like a baboons butt.

"Yes. Yes indeed." I put a serious face on.

~~~~~

HEY YALL! GOOD CHAPTER???

What's y'alls favorite type of genre (of anything)???