(Not) Makin' money (psychotic episode)

So here's the thing. I need money. And I've always wanted to run a lemonade stand. So guess what? Making lemonade is to hard, so I made myself a smoothie instead.

As I sit here, drinking my scrumptious smoothie, I contemplate ideas to make money. Hmm? Fake my death so people pity my mom? Nah. Become a robber? No, I look fat in stripes. I have an idea!

So here I am, sitting on the curb of a busy street with a 'Out Of money; McDonald's isn't hiring' sign. I think this will be a perfect plan to gain money, I've already made three dollars! Granted, two were mine and one I found outside, but still, money is money! And let me tell you how hard it was to walk all the way here on crutches! I almost fell at least five times!

Ooh! Look chum-I mean people are walking this way! As I get a closer look, I realize that it's Stephen with two other guys.

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!" I sing/yell at them.

"Hi, baby girl. What as you doing outside with that sign?" He chuckles once he reads it.

"Makin' money." I grunt, sounding like a manly man, while looking up at him and his friends. "Who are they?" I ask him in the same voice.

"I'm Alexander, but you, sweetheart, can call me Alex," the blonde guy with pretty blue eyes says then points to the other guy who has brown hair and brown eyes, "and this is Xavier. Xavier nods in recognition at me but doesn't speak. Well, mister pissy pants.

"Hi! I'm Allison!" I say while waving at them.

"Oh we know who you are, Stephen here won't stop talking about you." Alex says while nudging Stephen. Stephen then slaps Alex on the back of the head to get him to shut up.

"Owie! You made a boo-boo on my precious silky skin!" Alex whines, making me giggle.

"Huh, want me to kiss it better?" Stephen remarks sarcastically.

"Yes," Alex pouts and puts his head near Stephens mouth, "please, boo."
Stephen pushes his head away with a look of disgust, while I'm on the curb laughing my butt off. If only I had chili corn nuts.

"Anyways, we were going to my house to talk about our next mission, and you're coming with us, babydoll." Stephen exclaims, not giving me time to complain before he lifts me off the sidewalk and places me on his hip because of my foot while Xavier grabs my crutches. "Let's go."

"But-but I was making money!" I whine as I face plant into his chest.

"Baby, you only had 3 dollars in your cup, I wouldn't exactly say you were 'making money'." I sigh but decide he was right and drop the conversation.

~~~~~

"So this is what's going to happen, blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah." That's basically all I heard before I tuned out of their so called 'mission'.
I have things to worry about, like how am I going to go back to school when a kid that was my number one bully got killed by his target? Am I the bully now? No, I'll never be like him. 'You'll be worse' said one of the mean voices in my head. 'Leave me alone!' I tell it in fury. I'm on the verge of having a psychotic episode!

'Kill yourself.'

'Murder. Murder. Murder.'

'Everyone is out to get you.'

'Kill. Kill. Kill.'

The voices wouldn't stop, I was having a psychotic episode and I couldn't help myself.

My whimper breaks me out of my thoughts and breaks Stephen, Alex, and Xavier out of their conversation.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Stephen says with soft eyes looking right at me. I don't say anything other than another whimper and I hold my head in between my hands.

"Th-they won-won't s-stop! MAKE THEM STOP!" I start to thrash around on the chair I sat in a while ago.

'KILL!'
'HURT YOURSELF!'
'KILL THEM!'
'YOUR'E WORTHLESS!'
'PATHETIC!'

The voices get louder and louder, to the point where they are screaming at me. "Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!" I yell once again.

"BABY! WHAT IS WRONG! TELL ME, COME ON, TELL ME WHAT'S THE MATTER!" Stephen yells, of course freaking out.

"SHE'S HAVING A PSYCHOTIC EPISODE!" Xavier yells back.

Thank the lord, he knows.

"WHAT DO I DO?!" Stephen seethes. By this point, I'm struggling to breathe.

"You can't do anything, it's in her mind. All we can do is stop her from killing her self. She wants to get away from the voices, the only way to, is to kill yourself." Xavier explains calmly, even though this situation is anything but calm.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Alex and Stephen both scream at the top of their lungs. Stephen grabs my shaking body and pulls me into his lap, rocking me back and forth, in hopes to calm me down.

~~~~~

Hours later and I'm back at home, snuggled up in bed, thinking about how the day went. I had a fudgin' psychotic episode, I haven't had one of those since I killed Jeremy. A pang of fear crawls into my heart at the thought of being put into jail.

No, Stephen took care of it. I need to trust him. I think to myself before I try my best to fall asleep, as I've missed two days of school because of my sprained ankle (and killing someone).

I'm the end, we all die....

Or we are Jesus and we will be resurrected...

Heeeeeeyyy!! What's your favorite artist? Don't forget to comment, follow, vote, and share!