Señor Jesus and Dora piñata

(A/N I WAS NOT HIGH WHILE WRITING THIS!)

"IT'S CHRISTMAS, BITCHES!" I scream as I run down the stairs to see my mom drinking coffee. There's no time for coffee, only presents!!

"Hello, hun! Merry Christmas!" She says while smiling.

"Hey Mom! Presents. Now." I say sternly.

"I am the mom here, no presents until the party! Why don't you invite Stephen to the Christmas party?"

"I invited him like last week. He said yes." I do a little happy dance in front of my mom as she laughs at me.

"Ooh! Can we get a piñata? For señor Jesus?" I ask her with my hope as high as the author writing this (A/N whaaattt).

She looks at me weirdly but after being a little hesitant, she says yes. Probably because she knows I'll be the matador with a bull instead.

I skip out the door, going to the nearest Donald Trumps favorite store, Walmart .

~~~~~

"Hmm..do I want a Dora one or a dinosaur one?" I say to myself while looking at the piñatas. This is a tough decision.

"Happy holidays, ma'am! You've been looking at the piñatas for a while, need any help?" A nice worker says, by the look of his name tag, his name is Oswald.

"Why yes! Which piñata screams Christmas? The Dora one or the dinosaur one?" I ask him with a serious look on my face.

"Uhm, maybe the one that says 'Merry Christmas' on it, we have that one over here." He says. Did he not just hear me? I said Dora or dinosaur!

I give him a fake smile and say, "thanks, but I think the Dora one says Feliz Navidad the most."

"Alright ma'am, I'll check you out over here." He says cheerfully. I hope not, old guys aren't my type. I think to myself but soon realize that he meant to check out the piñata.

"Thanks." I smile and take my Dora piñata out of his hands after he checked my piñata out and I head towards the door. Phew, piñata shopping takes a butt load out of you.

~~~~~

"You bought a Dora piñata? For Christmas?" Stephen asks me as he helps us get ready for the family Christmas party.

"Yes! Isn't she amazing! I got her 50% off as well, what a steal!" I reply back to him.

"So amazing..." He says sarcastically as I pout. Why does no one like my Dora?

"Come on, people are almost here, the party is about to start!" My mom says frantically as she pulls out the food she made for everyone last night.

"Alrighty!" I say as I help her straighten out the presents by the Christmas tree, secretly checking which ones are mine.

"Allison, get away from those, I know what you're doing." Oh know. I've been spotted.

~~~~~

"AHHH!" I yell as I open one of my presents from my mom, "MONEY! THANKS, MOM! BEST PRESENT EVER!" Everyone looks at me weirdly for yelling and even my slutty cousin yells at me to shut up.

"Now for mine." Stephen hands me a small box with a nice crimson red ribbon attached to it.

I open it up to find a beautiful necklace with the words 'babydoll' engraved into it. I look at it in awe and look back at Stephen in wonder. How could he afford this?! I can't even afford the free samples at Costco!