Depression party

Back to Allison's POV
~~~~~
I don't feel guilty. I feel numb. He deserved it. He deserved to die. He's the one that bullied me almost everyday for all of high school. I don't regret what I did to him. He deserved it.

I lay here on my comfy bed, thinking about what I did, I just feel depressed today, extremely depressed.

Why is the world so cruel? Why did I have to have these bad voices in my head, telling me to kill when there are consequences. Jail. Death row. Mental hospitals. Any day now, the police may come and knock on my door, demanding for me to come with them.

A knock on my window interrupts my though process. I get up out of my bed, feeling a little dazed and open the window.

"Hey, Allison. I brought you a snickers to cheer you up." It's Stephen. The hot sexy beast, the one that has killed many before. I'm just like him now.

"Thanks." I say as I grab the snickers and take a huge chunk out of it. What? Stressed backwards is desserts, and I need a snickers right now.

"Look," He starts, "I know that you're probably very angry at yourself for killing someone. I just want you to know that it's okay, you'll recover. No one is going to find out that you killed him. I've already got it worked out. So, instead of mopping around, why don't you become the original girl I know and let's go to a party!"

"Stephen, I'm way to depressed to go to a party. Maybe we can have a depressed party, aka a funeral? Jeremy's is in 2 days at least. We can go to that together." I say, finishing with my snickers.

"No, we are going to a fun party tonight whether you like it or not, I don't care if you're depressed right now, it's not healthy to stay here and be sad, I want the old Allison back. Go get dressed!"

I guess a little partying might take my mind off the whole 'killing situation'. So why not? "Fine, but nothing to crazy."

~~~~~

"Allison get down from there!" Screams Stephen as I do a keg stand on the bar counter. When I get down I'm face to face with a scary looking Stephen. He grabs my elbow and drags me to an almost empty room. "Allison, it's not healthy to drink away your problems!" He states firmly, Why is he turning into a butterfly?

"That's poop! I would wanna be a princess when I'm older, but I'm already a queen; therefore I can do what I want, Mr. butterfly!" I yell at him and pull my arm away from him, walking back to the party. "You're too drunk!" He yells, but I'm already ways away from him.

As I walk through the crowd, I realize that I lost my pretty little butterfly, Stephen. Hmm, where'd he go... oh well? I think to myself and start to dance to the music.

"Hey pretty little lady, may I buy you a drink?" I turn around to see a older man looking at me. I stumble back a bit to put some room in between us, but he pushes me back to the wall. I sober up a bit as I'm getting a vibe that this won't end well.

"Uhm...no thanks, robots can't drink." I say back as I try to move away, but failing.

"Why don't you come with me? We could have some fun?" He states while looking at me with greedy eyes.

"No thanks." Now I'm getting freaked out.

"Yes, come on." He grabs my arm and pulls me away with him as I struggle to get loose.

"NO! Let me go! NO MEANS NO, IT DOESN'T MEAN MAYBE, DON'T TOUCH ME, IM NOT YOUR BABY!! STEPHEN! HELP!" I yell at the top of my lungs for Stephen to come and help me, he was right, I'm too drunk to defend myself. I start to sob at the idea of being raped in a bar.

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" I hear the scary voice of Stephen yell at the man dragging me.

Stephen jumps on the man, making him let go of me and starts to punch his face in, while I sit in the corner crying my eyes out. I'm scared, I wanna go home and eat a good delicious taco. We are on the second level of the bar, so no ones really up here except for people in the rooms.

Once the horrid man passes out from Stephens fury, he turns towards me and pulls my shaking body into his lap.

"It's okay, baby. I'm not going to let any one hurt you, I promise. You're okay now, I got you." He says as he kisses the top of my head. That's when I pass out as well from exhaustion, being drunk, and the overwhelming butterflies in my stomach.

A SCENE! What's your favorite color? Make sure to comment, vote, and share!!