Assault; not a pepper

Monday.
The most stupid day of the week.
Monday is like the spam of food.
No one likes it.

I sigh as I get out of my overly comfy bed. Today's not going to be a good day.

I look into my mirror and see the blonde girl with beautiful green eyes. I'm just gonna say it now, I'm pretty hot. At least that's what I tell myself.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I have to pick out what to wear. Hmm...what to-ah! I choose my shirt that has a cat pouring out milk and it says "for the homies" on it and some black shorts, with my black vans. I look pretty edgy today.

I brush my hair and put them into two Dutch braids. When I'm done, I look at myself in the mirror, I look so cute!!

Now time for DUN DUN DUN...school.
I don't even get why I have to go to school, they don't teach me how to defend myself, or what taxes are, so why go?!

~~~~~

"Class please take out your chemistry textbooks, we are going to do some research today on your projects that are coming up." Ew, projects? Some of the class agrees with my mind and groans and a few people start to 'boo'
The teacher ignores our useless booing and continues to talk about pointless stuff that I don't listen too.

After that class, I'm in the hallway, going to my math class when a bully comes up to me and starts to pick on me.

"Hey weirdo, goin' to therapy tonight?" He asks boldly.

"Don't be ridiculous! Therapy is on Saturdays!" I say, is he really that lazy of a bully to not know my schedule?

Apparently he doesn't like my answer and pushes me into the ground, I'm about to get up and fight back at him when some of his buddies come and hold my arms and legs. "HEY YOU HIPPOS, GET OFF OF ME!" They don't listen and everyone is in their class by now, so I'm basically screwed.
They drag my struggling body to the empty cafeteria to continue with their assault.

They continue to hold me down all the while kicking and punching me as well as saying mean things to me and me weakly insulting their insults.

"When I'm done with you, you're gonna look like a deformed monkey!" Douche number three says mostly to his buddies but directed at me. His friends high-five him and continue.

"So I guess we'll be twins then!" I say back, getting a punch in the face.

"Shut the hell up!" They scream. Obviously sick of my bantering.

~~~~~

I continue to lay down in the cafeteria even though they left. Schools out and everyone has left except a few strugglers and teachers.

Once I decide it's best to get up and leave before my mom gets worried, I stand up slowly and carefully, I'm so bruised and sore from those buttheads!

Once I collect my belongings, I leave the campus and walk down towards my house, which is about 2 miles away, again, I need a car! And I bet I look like a homeless person who got in a gang fight.

Halfway down to my house, a black car stops beside me, driving slowly. I don't do anything but keep walking like I see no car there, but the driver rolls the window down and starts to talk.

"Hey, what happened to you?" The voice said, and it did sound pretty familiar. I turn my head to look at the person to see the dude who I got in a fight with at the gas station, I still don't know his name!

"I wanted to see what happens when you put a bull in a China closet." I say back to the man.

He chuckles and unlocks his car. "Get in." He says while looking back at the road.

"Sorry mister, I can't. Stranger danger!"

"We bumped into each other, met at a gas station, and you beat me up. We know each other by now. If it makes you feel better, my names Stephen." Stephen says trying to lure me into the car.

"I'm Allison. And I still can't get in the car with you, I don't want to get kidnapped!" I say, getting kinda frustrated.

He sighs heavily before speaking, "I have candy?" He asks me. I jump through his window before he even finished his sentence.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME!" I yell at him holding my hands out. He plops down a snickers in my hand and drives fast down the street.

"What's your address?" He asks me while my face is stuffed with chocolate and caramel goodness.

"672 Anderstien Drive"

"Gotcha." He says while swiftly turning left, causing me to yell out, "WHOA! HOLD ON TO YA UNDIES!" He laughs at me and continues to drive.

"So you pack a pretty good punch, huh?" He asks me in the silence.

"Yeah, I practice when my stuffed animals are mean to me." I say, finished with my snickers.

"So what really happened to you? You're all bloody and bruised, and I doubt that you got a bull in a china closet." He asks the dreadful question.

I hesitate before telling him, the man who made me mad and made me beat him up, "I was getting ganged up on by my bully and his friends, gladly I wasn't molested or worse, I was just beat up by them." I say, hiding into my shirt as his knuckles turn white on his steering wheel and he locks his jaw.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You hated me a day ago and now you're helping me?" I ask him, this doesn't make any sense.

"Because you're the first person ever to not be afraid of me just by my looks, you beat me up without any hesitation even though you look as innocent as a bunny. But I can tell that you're crazy in your head, messed up, I saw it. But that's why I like you, you aren't afraid to be yourself." Wow, this bitch is deep.

"Thank you, you seem cool yourself," I say, not really knowing what to say.

As we pull up to my house and I'm leaving the car, he takes my phone and puts his number in it and gives it back to me with a small smile, and might I say, his smile is HOT! I return the gesture and smile back all while saying, "oh and one more thing, don't make me mad!" I speak in a sing-song way. He looks at home with his eyes widened and says a small "Okay".

I smile and continue to walk to my house, still all bloody and bruised, thank the lord my mom isn't home.

HEYYYY! What's your favorite fruit? Make sure to tell me any mistakes! Make sure to comment, vote, and share!