Death, tea party, and horror movies

"Here, Allison James lies. She was an amazing daughter, friend to all her stuffed animals, and a freaking amazing rapper. She shall be missed." Get it? Cause I'm bored to death? Anyways, no ones home right now, not even my cat, he's probably out partying, knowing him.

So what to do, what to do? I could call an animal tamer and tell them that my vegan tiger got loose and it ate my grandmas dog? Nah, did that last week. Should I put a baby great white in the community pool? Nooo, they threatened to call the cops last time.

"AUUUGG! THERE'S NOTHING TO DO!" I scream.

"Rap battle?" Teddy asks me from under my arm.

"Noooo, not right now."

"Tea party?" Polly asks from under my butt, I can't help it, he's comfy.

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" I yell once again. A tea party would be amazing!

~~~~~

"Teddy? Can you please pass the sugar?" Polly asks to my teddy bear.

"Polly, no more sugar, you're getting chubby from it." I say, this porcupine is going to have diabetes if he keeps acting like this.

"That's so mean!" He says all the while throwing his hot tea at me, soaking my tea party dress.

"POLLY! YOU POOPY BUTT HEAD!" I scream at the porcupine, while trying to push all the hot tea off my dress. It burns!!

After all the tea has soaked my now brown stained dress, I get up, and stare down the porcupine.

"Oh now you're gonna get it." I whisper. I then jump up and plant my elbow into Polly's stupid face.

"WORLD STAR!" Screams teddy at the end of the table.

I keep punching and kicking at Polly. No one can hurt me like that! NO ONE!

~~~~~

Once our fight calms down. Aka, me getting bored of beating up a stuff animal. We all decide to go downstairs and to watch a horror movie.

~~~~~

"WATCH OUT, WOMAN!" I scream at the TV because of the stupid white girl in the horror movie, as she decided to go into the basement where the screams came from.

"Hold me, Allison!" Teddy screams as I pull him into my lap.

The lady on the screen screams her head off (literally) since the murder chops her head off.

"She had it coming," said Polly, who is sitting right beside me.

"True dat." I say, my eyes still attached to the screen, while my hand reaches into the pop corn bucket, grabbing a large amount.

We spend the rest of the movie watching and commenting on how stupid the characters are acting and the bad graphics.

"BOO!" I say as the movie comes to an end, throwing left over pop corn at it. That movie wasn't even that scary!
I am much more scarier! I scare myself sometimes.

Sorry for the really short chapter! It's hard to write with only seeing through one eye and having writers block! Anyways, what's your favorite kind of chip?!
Be sure to comment, vote, and share!!