Stephens POV

This girl has got my mind in tangles. I think to myself as my white knuckles drive me where she is, as she says she has a fight to get to. Don't let her get hurt! Don't let her get hurt! My mind screams at me. I know, I know! I yell back. Ever since we got in a fight at the gas station, I knew that this girl was crazy, she had guts, she was feisty, I liked it.  I Loved it.

She's apparently at an alley way by a local high school. And I gotta get there fast before she gets hurt...or worse, dead. I mean, who knows who she got in a fight with?

~~~~~

Finally I reach the location where I tracked her phone, I get out of my car, and run into the alley way.

"Hey Alliso-WOAH!" I speak into the darkness, I see her on her knees by what looks like a body. Did my girl kill someone? Once I get closer, I find out that the body isn't breathing, it's dead. I can't believe this innocent looking bunny killed a soul. I knew she was fucked up in her mind. I can't judge though, I am too. But how could she have killed someone?

"Did you just kill him?" I whisper yell at her. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

"I didn't mean to! The voices kept saying it! They wouldn't stop!" She yells as she crawls into a ball. My poor baby. My eyes soften as I look at her, she is suffering from the inside as well as the outside.

"Shh, it's okay. It's gonna be okay. I'll make sure nothing happens to you." I say as I engulf her into a hug.

"How are you not freaked out by this? I'm a monster!" She sobs, my grip on her gets tighter. She's not a monster. "Because I've killed before," I say as calmly as I can.

I pick her up in my arms while she looks dazed and walk my way into the passenger seat of my car, I sit her down and buckle her up, making sure she's still alright, she looks terrible, like she's eating herself inside out.

As I make my way to the front seat, I text my two best men, Alex and Xavier to clean up the murder scene and make up a complete lie to the cops. I'm not going to let my girl go to jail. All I know is that I want this girl, I need her love, and I crave her craziness. I'm falling for this insane girl hard and I'm falling fast.

STEPHENS POV!! Short chapter, I know, I'm sorry. (Not really) what's your favorite kind of dinner food?