🍰KNOWING BROTHERS🍰

wanna one was invited to knowing brothers guests.

aeri's outfit

her hair colour and style

the members one by one introduce themselves following the order of their line

the members one by one introduce themselves following the order of their line. aeri was between jinyoung and minhyun.

when sugeun switched places with sungwoon, he said something that was not supposed to be heard by aeri.

"guys you ready?", the others got confused.

"the thing we do at the dorms", everyone got the idea and laughed out loud. even the minors laughed.

"I'll go third", sugeun continued.

"I'll go last then", aeri chirped in.

"yah!", jinyoung smacked her arm.

--

"wait there's a girl?", heechul asked when it was aeri's turn to introduce herself.

"that's a girl alright!", hodong confirmed.

"can i introduce myself please?", aeri's voice took their attention. "yup she's a girl", kyunghoon chimed in.

"I'm the only girl in wanna one and the youngest even but don't underestimate me. I'm kwon aeri.", she said with her accent making her voice sound femininely deep and velvet.

the hyung-nims all shocked at her accent and asked where is she from.

"I'm from busan", she answered.

"usually girls from Busan don't really have the accent.", hodong stated.

"my grandfather said I'm the eldest of my siblings and his eldest granddaughter so he taught me the accent.", she explained.

"how old are you aeri-ah?", kyunghoon asked the girl.

"17 years old", making the older guys gasped at the young age.

"you're born in 2002?", the girl nodded.

"you're in 11th grade?", this made the girl shook her head.