💑DATE? 💓

{requested uwu}

to all the CHAMPIEHAWT shippers, this chapter is for you soo //throws confetti// enjoy!

revealing some parts of their first meeting during produce 101.

(this is boomerang era)

as the night fell, the wanna one members were all doing individual stuffs in their own representative hotel rooms.

they were in hong kong for their world tour and it was their last day in hong kong so woojin had something in mind.

one hour ago...

sitting next to aeri in their van on their way back to the hotel, he gained aeri's attention by kicking her leg softly. she faced the male and signaled him as if to ask him what's up.

"go on a date with me tonight.", woojin asked surprisingly calm and composed as he flashed a hopeful smile.

aeri saw no problem with the idea and gave him a okay sign, "sure. why not."

"i'll pick you up later in front of your room"

aeri's choice of clothing was just for comfort rather than for fashion. and of course for the weather. okay maybe a bit for fashion and a half of it for comfort.

a blue sweater and denim shorts with a black belt. finishing her look with a pair of white sneakers and thin framed eye glasses. putting her phone, wallet and key card into her small brown bag, she was ready to go.

"that's it, i'm tying my hair.", she gave up on finding a good hairstyle so she settled with a  ponytail.

hearing a knock on her door, she knew it was no other than their busan chamsae so she gave the mirror a last look before slinging the bag on her shoulder.

"w-wow.", was the first thing escaped from woojin's mouth when he saw their maknae.

"aren't you looking fine as usual?", aeri pointed out, smiling at him brightly making the tip of his ears flush red in embarrassment.

he was wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. having to wear the same brand of white sneakers as aeri and a black mask which he lowered it under his chin.

he held out his hand indicating 'i won't ask to hold your hand but please get the message that i want to do so.'

aeri grabbed his hand and cling on to his arm.

"let the date begin!", both woojin and aeri
laughed.

strolling around a near by park as they just bought some ramen, snacks and drinks for their date.

woojin thought it was a great idea to have a mini picnic at night and they settled near by the play ground, sitting on the benches.

"you brought a thermos along! what else is in that bag?", aeri curiously peeked in the bag which woojin just pulled the said away.

"for me to know and you to not know.", he stuck out his tongue making aeri pout, "meanie"

they both ate ramen and heck it was not silent as it turned in to a competition of who can handle spiciness longer or how can finish one tin of coke faster.