💘BABY AERI💘

wanna one, nct 2018 , seventeen, bts were on show where the dance unit were featured for the week.

the dance unit members that were present that day were jimin, hoshi, mark, aeri and jeno, the newest member.

the left side of stage platform had stairs that act as a space for the members of each group to sit.

the first segment was solo dances from each of the dance unit.

jimin went first, hoshi went second while mark and jeno did a collaboration together.

"next is the maknae of the dance unit, even her own group. cupid lady, wanna one's kwon aeri!", MC doyoung and MC mingyu announced as the back of stage big entrance opened, revealing the young girl with her hands both on the sides of her waist, grinning naughtily.

she danced to get ugly by jason derulo but was sang by her voice. she used the choreography from what she danced in produce 101. just she add a bit feminine sides in the choreography.

when the chorus came up, daniel, seongwoo, jihoon and woojin stood up from their sits to dance along as they knew the choreography.

everyone was amazed by a 17 years old girl was able to make the whole studio that were packed with about 50 audience scream and cheer.

when she finished, the whole studio cheered for her and she was asked to introduce her self even if everyone knew who she was.

"deul, set, all i wanna do wanna one! annyeonghasayo wanna one yeoja maknae kwon aeri imnida! please take care of me!", she bowed to the audience then to bts, seventeen and nct. she shot a cupid arrow towards her wanna one members.

MC doyoung and mingyu went to her and stood at either of her sides. she looked small in between the two men. when mingyu looked at her, she immediately was taken aback.

she always had this tingles when she's near someone who is taller than her. unfortunately for her , everyone was taller than her on studio.

"it's been how many months since we met aeri-ssi? you grow up so fast!", doyoung asked as he swing an arm around the young girl.

she froze in her spot and looked very surprised but it didn't last long as she was still okay with skin ship.

"of course i grow up silly.", she playfully grinned.

"aeri-ah why are you frozen?", hoshi asked aloud.

oh, he noticed.

"uri maknae... feels very intimidated when she's near tall guys. that's why she froze when mingyu sunbae-nim and doyoung sunbae-nim stood beside her.", daehwi explained.

all the groups and fans present were either shocked or squealing at this statement and the squealing became more louder from the fans when jaehyun, her best buddy, stood from his seat and went to the girl, just to stand closer to her.

"yah, yah, bwoya, bwoya. ", aeri busan accent came out.

dokyeom started to follow jaehyun's steps and got closer to her to tease the hell outta her. they literally tried to squish her in between them.

she kept resisting until she got really scared, no she's not lying, she immediately called out an oppa.

"sungwoon oppa~", she whined.

sungwoon blushed and looked away from his own members and the others. even the fans screamed when aeri called out for sungwoon.

"yah, yah, don't disturb our baby.", sungwoon immediately got into action.

he pulled the girl away from the center and placed her where the other dance unit were at. woojin looked at her uncovered legs and took his jacket that he had to place them on her legs to act as a cover.

"awh, they really love you aeri~~", hoshi teased the girl.

"look at how they take care of you.", jimin joined in.

"you're so precious to them kitten.", mark called her by her pet name that he always used on her, making the fans squeal louder.

"stop with the pet names jinjja.", aeri deadpanned.

"but babe..."

"park woojin."

"sweetie.."

"minhyun oppa...."

"hey jagi.."

"park jihoon. bae jinyoung!"

"baby girl~~", daniel and seongwoo cooed together.

she stood up from her seat and went over to where wanna one was seating to attack them with her painful smacks and mini rant.

"anything but that nick name!"