👧BABYSITTING💞

the door bell rung alerting the members inside the dorms. aeri being the first one to zoom her way to the front door, immediately greeting the person at the door.

"my baby!!", she squealed making the guys turned their attention to the door way.

seongwoo genuinely curious remarked, "she never calls anyone baby."

after few minutes, they heard the door closed and fast tiny footsteps going to the direction of the living room.

it wasn't aeri at first. it was a little girl whom resembles aeri's eyes and lips. she had her black hair styled in two braids and was wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt and a jeans overall. 

at the sight of the eleven grown guys, the toddler stopped her tracks and blinked rapidly, scanning the whole room as if she was looking for a familiar face.

"aeri eonniee!!!! there arwe tall oppas in the ouse!", she ran back to aeri and jumped into her arms.

aeri came back with a small backpack and jacket in her arms and with the kid jumping in het arms, she considers this a good catch.

"what's wrong baby?", aeri asked before adjusting the toddler, the bag and jacket that were in her arms.

"scared..", the kid muttered.

daniel laughed quietly at the sight of the kid and came closer to the girls.

"we are nice oppas.", he held the toddler's hand gently which the toddler grabbed back too.

jisung helped their maknae with the items in her arms and told the rest to huddle at the sofas and aeri sat on a bean bag with the child on her lap.

"airene-ah, this are eonnie's oppas in the group. remember you saw eonnie on tv dancing? eonnie dancing with them. they are nice, handsome oppas.", aeri explained in a way her baby sister would understand which she thankfully did cause airene now slowly stood up from her lap and gave a small bow.

"annyeonghatayo cheonun kwon airene iminda. please take care of meh.", airene gave a closed eyesmile, making the boys coo at the her cuteness.

"airene-yah, are we oppa or samcheon?", jaehwan asked, trying really hard not to scare the little girl.

airene looked at all eleven boys and went to each of them.

"this two are oppa.", she pointed guanlin and jihoon which the two rejoiced. airene went to jisung and seongwoo, "these two samcheon."

in conclusion, jihoon, woojin, daehwi, guanlin, jinyoung are oppas while jisung, sungwoon, minhyun, jaehwan, daniel and seongwoo are samcheons.

airene stood in front of her older sister and tilted her head a bit, "eonnie, airene is hungwry. can airene eat?"

"what you wanna eat baby?"

"chickwen nuggets and frwiess pleaseu!!", the toddler clapped her hands happily making the older girl ruffle her hair.

"okay, eonnie will make food for you.", aeri looked at her members before asking, "can you guys just look after her while i make food for everyone?"

some of the members replied with a series of 'sure', 'yeah' and 'go ahead' while jihoon and woojin stood up saying they will help assist her in the kitchen.

"airene-ah, behave okay? ", aeri told her baby sister whom nodded happily. she ran towards daniel and minhyun, asking them to play with her.

sungwoon went next to their maknae and swung an arm around her shoulders, "don't worry kiddo. we'll help you take good care of your sister."