👨‍👩‍👧‍👦THE KWON FAM 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

the time when her parents came to produce 101.

a man and a woman came into the room, surprising all of the trainees, especially the one and only female trainee there.

"eomma, appa...", she instantly burst into tears as she hid her face in her hands. all the male trainees gave way for her parents to go to their daughter.

mrs. kwon embraced her eldest daughter while mr. kwon hugged both his wife and daughter in his arms.

"i thought you two were busy with work and taking care of airene (her baby sister).", she weakly sobbed.

"we would never miss a chance of meeting you daughter.", mrs. kwon cupped her cheeks.

"who wouldn't miss their own daughter?", mr. kwon said, wiping his daughter's tears.

"yah, don't make me cry harder.", she snuggled in her father's arms.

the time when her parents wrote her a letter and made her favourite homemade dish.

"wow, for our beautiful cupid lady.", she started reading her letter out loud, making the guys laugh.

"for our beautiful cupid lady, kwon aeri.

daughter,

       i know we text every day and facetime often but it's weird to not have your presence in the house. we miss you. like legit. knowing your career as an idol might affect your precious sleep and your diet makes both eomma and appa feel sorry to eat or even sleep. we know you're used to your diet but please eat healthy food neh? we made your favourite dish. it's better than take-out food. rest well too. are your oppas taking care of you? well if they aren't, your father said he'll personally kick their ass for you. just kidding!

we love you so much dear daughter. ♥♥♥

we know you're reading this out loud to your wanna one oppas so we'll take this opportunity to say this.

to wanna one,

       thank you for taking care of our daughter even though she's a girl. we're so thankful that she has older oppas to take care of her and watch out for her. we can't really express our appreciation through words but be sure to know that we're making hearts with our arms. ♥

at that point, they were all either laughing or scared of aeri's father.

mrs. kwon's favourite male member?

"ong seongwoo, my future son-in-law!", mrs. kwon cheerfully claimed when seongwoo came to their house to pick aeri up.

seongwoo being mrs. kwon favourite boy, smiled cheekily as he bowed at the elder lady before letting her hug his tall figure.

aeri who watched the whole scene being acted out was shocked at one: her mother's statement of seongwoo being her son-in-law and two: why isn't seongwoo denying it?

"eomma-nim~~ I'm here to pick up aeri.", seongwoo cooed to her mother making aeri wrinkle her face in weirdness.

"ohh, okay. where's my other son-in-law, kang daniel?", mrs. kwon asked in delight.

"your other son-in-law is in the car. he was talking on the phone.", seongwoo answered, his smile not leaving his handsome face.

"okay... wait, KWON AERI. WHERE ARE YOU?", mrs. kwon called her daughter who was actually leaning on the kitchen's door frame the whole time.