📝LETTER TO WANNA ONE📝

during one of wanna one's concerts, the members shared handwritten letters for each and one of them and they read it out loud to wanna one members and wannables.

this is aeri's letter to wanna one:

dear wanna one,

I'm not the type to express my feelings well even if I'm a girl. I'm more of a physical affection type of girl soo. heheheue

so I'll just say this once and let me be dramatic this one time.

im genuinely happy that i absentmindedly accepted to be part of Produce 101, where i met you all. from being awkward to being friends to being brothers + me sister who chase for the same dream. and now we're here together as one.

i used to be so shy when you guys approach me but i warmed up with you all within weeks.

i did say let me be dramatic for once right? so,

jisung-ie oppa, sungwoon-ie oppa, minhyun-ie oppa, seongwoo oppa, jjaeni oppa, niel oppa, jihoon-ie oppa, woojin-ie oppa, baejin oppa, daehwi oppa and linlin oppa.

you've become someone i call oppa. someone that i call family. i want you all to know that i cherish you so much. im happy that im here right now with all eleven of you with uri wannables.

i look forward to what future has for us. but for now, let's live this moment together neh?

thank you for accepting me as a member of wanna one. thank you for taking care of me even if sometimes i look like i take it for granted but i really do appreciate each and every one of you. thank you for everything actually.

uri oppas, na neon neomu saranghae! ♥

with love, cupid lady.