💓a break part 2💓

2 days later

as usual every morning, aeri would go to the cafe near by BigHit and grab her daily black coffee. the cafe was quite underrated yet sells quality coffees and pastries.

"good morning aeri!", the all to familiar barista greeted her. he already became one of aeri's friends as she comes there often and talks to him in an ordinary manner. sometimes he forgets the fact she is an idol.

"good morning lee.", she gave him a sincere smile and sat on the bar stool where she could see him making her drink.

lee noticed that these days aeri had been a bit out of the weather. he could see it through her facial expression like she was hiding something.

he placed the iced coffee on the bar counter and said, "whatever you dealing with right now, i hope things are well."

she nodded and paid extra for the 3 iced coffees and 2 iced teas.

"thanks lee!", she gave him a cheerful wave making lee shake his head at her behavior and added, "always hiding her weaknesses."

after doing the #CNS challenge and goofing around with her members, they all decided to make themselves play another game.

"BEOMGYU THAT'S CHEATING!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF IT'S FROZEN?!"

"DUH I'M OLAF."

"YOU LOOK LIKE THE BEAST!"

aeri and huening kai couldn't stop cracking up as taehyun and beomgyu bickered. they were playing charades and their topic was disney characters.

"SOOBIN HYUNG!", the two boys faced their leader which they only got a little shrug.

whilst all the laughter and games, aeri's phone dinged notifying her with a kakao notification. she took a glanced at it and decided to ignore the sender as she wanted to direct her attention to her members.

yeonjun noticed this little action of hers and secretly peeked at her phone screen to see the sender.

KAKAO TALK
from: my 💜
- can we talk?

he shook his head at the thought of their fight that was escalating for more than a week now.  god, he wanted to bonk both of their heads for being stubborn with each other but unfortunately he can't.

he cleared his throat and called the only girl there which made all of them freeze at their positions.

"wE'll STOP FIGHTING HYUNG-IE"

"I CALLED AERI WTF."

"I'M HERE WTF"

"AERI NO CURSING!"

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELF!"

cue in the '02 liners dancing chaotically to idol by their bts sunbae-nims.

yeonjun gave up on confronting her.

escalating to AB6IX's comeback

"daehwi just tell me where is she!", woojin visibly frustrated of the younger still ignoring him.

daehwi kept swiping his screen, acting as if woojin did not exist. until his phone rang, showing aeri's contact name.

CALLER ID
bestie like legit 💞👏

[accept]    [decline]