Chapter 9 - {3 years later}

Chapter 9 - 3 years later

Skylar POV

It has been 3 years since I ran away, I have finished school and am a single mother to the most beautiful boy ever. Today is Zander's 3rd birthday and we are having a party. Timmy and Zander are like brothers and are always trying to play together, Timmy is 8 now and is still like my little brother. Him and his mum are like my family and so me and Zander always have dinner with them. Damien moved me and Zander into another room that was like all the other family rooms so we have our own kitchen and there are two bedrooms instead of just one.

Right now we are in the garden with all of the pack with the kids playing pass the parcel, with me in charge of the music.

"Stop" I said pausing the music, Zander had the parcel in his hands, he ripped the paper open and grabbed the lolly pop from it and put the paper in the bag. I started the music again and the parcel made its way round the circle again.

A boy called James got the last parcel and got a large chocolate bar. After that we had dinner and then it was time for some birthday cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZANDER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everyone sung

Zander was sitting on my lap as Damien held the cake before us, "Make a wish baby" I said gently in Zander's ear as I kissed his cheek, he smiled, closed his eyes and then blew out the candles. Well I had to help him blow out the candles.

"YAY!!" Everyone cheered and clapped.

By 6 o'clock everyone was exhausted, so the party ended and everyone went home.

After giving Zander his bath and helping him clean his teeth I was tucking Zander into bed

"Did you have a good day today baby" I asked as I tucked the duvet up to his chin

He nodded and looked at me through half lidded eyes "Thank you for the party mummy, it was lots of fun"

"Awe good, I'll see you in the morning baby, don't let the bed bugs bite" I said

"If they do, squeeze them tight" Zander whispered quietly

"Then they won't bite another night" I said as I kissed his forehead and started leaving towards the door

"I love you mummy" Zander whispered before rolling over and falling asleep

"I love you too Zander" I whispered as I walked out of his room and closed the door slightly.

"He's asleep?" Damien asked quietly from my sofa as he sat playing on his phone

"Yup, so how is Georgia? I haven't seen her since this morning when we were setting up the party?" I asked.

Georgia is Damien's mate, they met 2 years ago, me and Damien had been on a few dates just to see but it didn't turn into anything more than friends, Georgia is 21 like Damien as well and she just moved here with her little sister Grace and her dad George, her mum Gina passed away the year before and they wanted a fresh start.

Everyone loves Georgia, Grace and George, they became part of the pack immediately and Georgia became a very loved Alpha female and is actually pregnant with a little baby girl right now.

"She's resting, she can hardly walk any more she is so big and being the stubborn person she is she refuses help and to take breaks" he said quietly sighing.

"Don't worry about it, you know how she is and the baby is due soon and that is making her nervous so just help when you can but don't go over the top" I said as i rested my head on his shoulder

"Okay, thanks sis" he said as he kissed the top of my head and then rested his head on top of mine.

"S'okay, now go and see her I need some sleep" I said getting up

"Okay, remember pack meeting tomorrow at 4" he said as he walked to the door

"Okay," I said as I turned off the light and walked to my bedroom. I got into bed and fell into the deep abyss of sleep.