Chapter 15 - I don't want to fight you

(A/N  hehe #739 on werewolf)

Chapter 15 - "I don't want to fight you Zander"

Skylar POV

It was pack training again and we were having a quick warm up and then getting down to the fighting again.

"Mummy?" Zander asked tugging at my top.

"Yes baby?" I asked crouching down to his level.

"Can I fight Xavier?!" he asked jumping slightly, excited.

"You want to fight Alpha Xavier?" I asked him, "You sure?"

"Yup" he said popping the p and rocking on his toes.

"Alpha Xavier!" I called loudly as he was fighting with someone from his pack that I don't know. They both stopped and turned to me, he cocked his head to the side as if to say 'what'. "Zander wants to fight you" I said loudly, I saw all the pairs that were fighting stop and look over.

Xavier changed back "What?!" he asked looking at her in shock.

"Zander wants to fight you but because he can not change you must use the weapons we have" I started smiling menacingly and saw him pale slightly "And I'm warning you now, Zander has been trained by me and Damien and well, I don't like to brag but I am known as the best at dealing with weapons with Zander close behind"

Xavier shook his head "I can't fight Zander, he's a child and at that your child"

"Then you should make him happy and fight him" I said crossing my arms, Zander doing the same beside me, when he copied me we looked quite alike.

Sighing heavily Xavier agreed.

"But I'm afraid that I don't know much about using weapons," he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Don't worry, you choose the weapon and I will give you a quick demonstration and how you use it" I started smiling again, Zander doing the same.

"I warn you Alpha Zav-ear, Zander is good with his double edged, double sided long knife" Zander said proudly, his arms still crossed like mine and the menacing smile still gracing both our lips, Xavier paled slightly.

Xavier chose the single sided double edged long knife, I gave him the tutorial and then we made our way over to the packs that were now around a makeshift ring.

"No shifting, only the weapons provided are to be used, no terminal or long term injuries are to be sustained during the fight and THE FIRST TO DRAW BLOOD WINS!!!" I declare the rules loudly, Zander on one side, Xavier on the other, both holding their weapons. Zander had a hard look on his face, and although only three he is a good fighter and had actually learned to walk at 8 months and was talking fluently by his 1st birthday, no one knows why he is such a fast learner but he is and so we trained him at an early age so he could protect himself if it is needed.

I stepped back till I was out of the ring.

"FIGHT!" I declared again, my pack cheering on Zander and Xavier's pack silent and worried for both their alpha and for the little boy he was facing.

"I don't want to fight you Zander" Xavier said the weapon hung loosely in his hand as he watched Zander twirl the long knife between his two small hands.

"But I want to fight you Zav-ear and this can be included as both training and for revenge in behalf of my pack and mummy" Zander said watching as the knife caught the reflection of the sun again and blinded Xavier a bit making him flinch

"I don't want to hurt you Zander" he said quietly looking at the little boy "You are young, good with weapons and you are like your mum, in how you act and look, I just.... I just can't"