Chapter 11 - Reunion

Skylar POV

I climbed out of the car like everyone else then I went and got Zander out.

The Moon Beam pack were all waiting outside for us, we all got into formation before them Damien and Georgia at the front, I stood with Carol and Timmy behind them.

"Alpha Damien" Xavier said

"Alpha Xavier" Damien said back, they stepped forward and shook hands before stepping back.

"I would like to introduce to you, my mate Georgia and my little girl" Damien said gesturing to Georgia and then rubbing her swollen belly affectionately "Then we have Carol and her son, Timothy" he gestured to Carol and Timmy who were glaring at the pack, he introduced everyone then came to me "And this is Skylar Marks and her son Zander" as soon as Damien said my name they all froze and looked at me in shock.

"Hello again everyone" I said smiling as sarcastically as I could

Zander giggled in my arms making me smile.

"S-S-Sk-Skylar?" Xavier stuttered out

"Yes" I asked turning to him

"Is that really you?" he asked stepping forward slightly only for my pack to growl at him, including Zander and Timmy

"Yes, but not by my wishes of course, if I had it my way I wouldn't have even set foot in your territory but Wolf King orders" I said.

"Mummy, Zander doesn't like the Wolf King, he made you come back" Zander said gently as he wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his face in my neck making me adjust my hold on him so he would be comfortable.

"Don't worry Baby, remember I have you and my family this time" I said into his ear even though everyone can hear.

Everyone in my old pack was watching me and Zander quietly.

"You have a son" Xavier stated more than asked

"Yup, and he is the best thing that ever happened to me, well as well as the pack and Timmy" I said smiling at Timmy

"You hurt sissy and I will beat you up so bad you won't be able to...to...um" Timmy trailed off

"Walk?" I asked adding in

"See?" Carol asked adding in as well

"Talk?" Damien added

"Smell?" Julia added in, she went to school with Timmy

"ALL OF THEM!!" Timmy yelled

The other pack was looking at us in shock

I knelt down to Timmy's level again "Timmy what did I tell you about threatening people" I said sternly and I saw the other pack look revealed someone was telling him off for threatening people.

"Always know the whole threat before you say it" Timmy stated remembering "But it was such a good moment" he said looking down.

"You're right, you're learning well," I said smiling at him, I kissed his forehead and stood back up "So where are we staying?" I asked Xavier who was stilling looking at me in shock like the rest of his pack.

"Urm-uhh-Oh right um this way" he stuttered out and then led us into the pack house. We followed behind quietly talking to one another.

"HEY DAMIEN!" I said loudly to get his attention as he was a few people away from me. "I am going to take Carol, Timmy and Zander to the park once we have been shown our rooms, okay?" I asked, the Moon Beam pack looked at me in shock that I wasn't very formal with an Alpha, but their shock increased as Damien replied in the same tone back.

"Yeah sure sis, but make sure you are back before your bedtime" he teased.

"As always GRANDPA!" I shouted at the end then ducked as my pack laughed.

"I AM NOT OLD!!" He yelled whirling round

"YES YOU ARE, YOU ARE IN DENIAL!" I yelled back as I hid behind my pack members bent over a giggling Zander in my arms.

"Tell me that to my face Skylar, go on, I DARE YOU" He said.

I stood up and passed Zander to Carol, then faced Damien.

"YOU ARE AN OLD MAN, WHO IS IN DENIAL!!" I shouted.

"YOU BETTER RUN SKYLAR, LITTLE SISTER OR NOT I WILL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO!" he yelled then ran at me.

Squealing I ran out of the front and stopped on the drive and got into a fighting stance.

"You really wanna fight me sis?" Damien said smirking as he got into a fighting to.

"Uh-huh, so come at me bro" I said sarcastically knowing it would wind him up.

We got into a mini fight, well to us it was a mini fight but to Xavier's pack it probably looked serious.

We shifted from human to wolf so many times, right now I am human and so is Damien,

I had Damien pinned to the floor.

"Give in?" I questioned over his struggles.

"NEVER!" and with that he flipped us over and started tickling me.

"NO- haha - NO DAMIEN STOPPPP-hahaha-Stop" I struggled to get out.

"Then say I am not old"

"NEVER" I yelled then fell into laughing fits again.

"OKAY, OKAY, YOU ARE NOT OLD" I screamed out.

He stopped, both of us breathing heavily with him above me.

"Come on Damien, I want to go to the park" Zander whined from beside Timmy in front of Carol.

"Come on then buddy, we can all go to the park" Damien said getting up then helping me up.

"YAY!!!" Zander screamed "TIMMY, WE ARE ALL GOING EVEN DADDY DAMIEN!!" he squealed running to the house, me and Damien looked at each other in shock.

"He has never called me daddy before" Damien said, his voice shaking slightly and tears filled his eyes as a smile graced his lips "Is it bad that I don't mind?" he asked, turning to me.

"No of course not, technically you are his dad though".

"I know but it made me think, I'm about to become a daddy" he said.

I giggled "You're a bit slow aren't you, have you not seen the size of your mate?" I asked jokingly as we made our way to the house.

"Oh shut up, I'm new to this, you have been a mummy since you were 17" he said pouting.

"Technically so have you" I said "Well not mummy, but daddy".

He nodded.

"MUMMY!!! DADDY!!! COME ON PARK, PARK!" Zander yelled from the door.

"Coming Baby!" I called back to him

Xavier POV

I watched as Alpha Damien and Skylar spoke together, Alpha Damien with tears in his eyes as her son Zander called him 'daddy'.

"MUMMY!!! DADDY!!! COME ON PARK, PARK!" Zander yelled from below me as I was in my bedroom looking out the window.

"Coming Baby" my beautiful mate called.

My heart broke. She was back, with a son. Her Alpha is the dad. He has a mate, with an unborn child.

I growled and pushed my draws closest to me over, clothes being scattered everywhere, the wooden box breaking.

I was falling apart.