Chapter 7

After what felt like years, Taehyung finally woke up to the sound of arguing.

"Aish...what the hell happened to me?," Taehyung asked himself as he then realized he was handcuffed to a table next to him. "Wha- why am I handcuffed?"

He also then realized he wasn't at work, instead it seemed like he was in an abandoned shop.

"Where the fuck am I?!," Taehyung asked himself once again.

After five minutes, he then heard footsteps coming his way. Taehyung suddenly got scared, but also felt a bit lightheaded, also realizing he lost some blood from his head since he remembered a boy hit him in the head with a bat. Soon, four people walked into the room where Taehyung was, the same girl and boy from before as well as a boy with orange hair, a white T-shirt, overalls, and red Converse along with another boy with fluffy black hair, a white shirt with a black tie, black jeans, black Converse, and covering the boy's face....a bunny mask.

Taehyung now knew who these people were, "Y-You guys...you guys a-are The Psychos!"

Agustina laughed maniacally, "Glad you know who we are, Taehyung!"

Taehyung looked at the boy who had the bat, "You...you knocked me out with a bat!!"

"Yeah I did," Hope cackled. "The name's Hope, dude. The girl here is Agustina."

"I'm the sniper girl, as I liked to be called," Agustina explained with a smirk. "Then Hope here is our so-called Bat Boy."

Taehyung was now suddenly confused, "Why are you guys telling me this?"

"Because we can!," Hope exclaimed. "Or at least we're told to, we have to be nice to you."

"Um....okay?," Taehyung muttered.

"Then this is S. Mon," Agustina explained as she pointed at the boy with orange hair. "Wanna know why they call him S. Mon?"

"Um, why?," Taehyung asked with fright.

"Because Mon is short for Monster, which is what he is," Agustina explained. "And the S is short for Suicidal, which is how he acts."

"Can I leave now?," S. Mon asked. "I need to go grab my knife!"

Agustina pinched S.Mon's hand really hard, "No suicide now, Mon!"

"OW OKAY!," S. Mon winced.

"Okay....," Taehyung mumbled. "So...who's he?," he asked as he pointed at the boy with the bunny mask.

"Oh, he's the one you're here for," Hope said with a smirk. "His name is Jeon Jungkook, he wanted you here!"

Jungkook nodded without saying anything, walking up to Taehyung, and just staring at him.

"Well, now we'll leave you two alone," Agustina said as she dragged Hope and S. Mon out with her.

Jungkook didn't take long to get comfortable with Taehyung, taking off his bunny mask to reveal his face to Taehyung. He had a perfectly-formed face as well as a huge red scar on the right side of his face, also having the cutest bunny teeth, but also being able to look hot and attractive at the same time. His face was only a few inches away from Taehyung's, which was making Tae very flustered.

"Jungkook...," Taehyung sputtered. "W-What are y-you doing?!"

Jungkook didn't say anything, but slowly moved his face closer to Taehyung's.

"J-Jungkook," Taehyung stuttered. "W-Wait, what are you d-doing?! Stop, don't do this..."

But it was too late, Jungkook pressed his rather soft lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung tried to push him away, but was unable because of his hands being handcuffed. After what felt like forever, Tae gave into Jungkook, and started to kiss him back. This surprised Jungkook, pulling away from Taehyung.

"J-Jungkook?," Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook then stood up, "Listen...I'm the one that killed Jimin. You belong to me, and you're gonna stay here, got that?"

"W-WHAT?!," Taehyung exclaimed in shock. "YOU BAST-"

Jungkook covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand as he used his other hand to hold his knife near Tae's throat, "Listen, you better stay quiet or else..."

Taehyung was now scared again, "P-Please...don't h-hurt me, Jungkook. I-I..."

Jungkook shut the boy up by roughly pressing his lips against Taehyung's, "Just shut up, and love me!"

This time, Taehyung wasn't going to have any of it. He used his feet to push Jungkook back, which actually did work. Jungkook put his mask back on, and angrily gripped onto his knife as he stared down at Taehyung.

"You...you're the one that killed him!!," Taehyung yelled. "You're the one that killed the love of my life!!"

"Don't you see?," Jungkook asked angrily. "I AM the love of your life! Jimin was only playing you out!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!!," Taehyung yelled. "JIMIN DID LOVE ME!! WE LOVED EACH OTHER VERY MUCH!! WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?!?! WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT WE DIDN'T?!?"

Jungkook chuckled, "What? You're saying just because the two of you had sex means you two loved each other?"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?!," Taehyung yelled with bright red cheeks. "WHAT KIND OF STALKER ARE YOU?!?!"

Jungkook shook his head, "Yeah, yeah. Listen, ever escape or leave me, tell anyone about me, try to kill me, or reject me...the lives of the people close to you will be on the line."

Taehyung gasped, "Why...why are you doing this?! Hurting the people I care about if I left you or rejected you!! You're a bastard..."

Jungkook shrugged, "I won't care what you call me as long as you're mine, and only mine."

"Who said I belong to you?!," Taehyung screamed angrily at the boy.

Jungkook crouched back down in front of Taehyung, grabbing his chin to look him in the eyes, "I said you belong to me, got that?"

Taehyung struggled as Jungkook let go of him forcefully, "You're such a monster..."

"I said call me what you want," Jungkook murmured. "But you're staying here."