Chapter 10 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Though Taehyung felt horrible about S. Mon killing himself, and Agustina and Hope being the only ones arrested, Taehyung felt ever worse with his second love being killed.

"Jungkook...," Taehyung cried as he walked back to his apartment. "I can't believe you left me too...you bastard..."

Since he really had nowhere else to go, Taehyung had no other choice but to go back to his old apartment, which he hadn't been in for months. Once he walked in, he realized how dirty the place was.

"Wow," Taehyung sighed. "I haven't been here in months..."

Taehyung went to his bedroom, seeing the room being dirtier than other parts of the apartment.

"Damn, have I really been gone for that long?!," Taehyung asked himself while taking a seat on his bed. "Oh...I almost forgot..."

He then took out his phone, dialing a number in...he was calling Joy. She answered quickly, sounding pretty mad and worried at the same time.

"TAEHYUNG!!," Joy angrily screamed into the phone. "IS THAT YOU?!?!"

Taehyung chuckled, "Still the same as ever, I see?"

"IT IS YOU, TAE!," Joy exclaimed. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN MONTHS!! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Taehyung heavily sighed, soon explaining everything that happened to him over the past few months. Joy couldn't believe anything Taehyung was telling her, asking more and more questions within each detail. Then Taehyung went on to explain his relationship with Jungkook and the others, also explaining what happened to them that night.

"So wait," Joy started. "You're saying S. Mon killed himself when the police found them, and Agustina and Hope were arrested?!?!"

"Yeah...," Taehyung mumbled. "Then once Jungkook and I were found...one of the cops shot him, and I was spared because I was the one they were looking for...because of you..."

"Oh shoot," Joy murmured. "I completely forgot I sent the police to find you because you went missing...I'm so sorry...I-I never thought..."

"It's fine, Joy," Taehyung answered calmly. "Let's just forget this for now, and let's go to sleep...it's late..."

"Well...I'm just glad you're safe!," Joy answered with a worried tone. "But just get some sleep...you've had a rough time..."

Taehyung then hung up on Joy, trying to fall asleep...but simply couldn't. All of those flashbacks from when he was getting over Jimin's death were happening again...but it was different...now they had both Jimin AND Jungkook!

"I'll miss you both...my prince and my bunny..."

Time skip: three months later...

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, Taehyung feeling as happy as ever. He had finally visited Agustina and Hope in the prison. He couldn't leave them alone, since they were his friends, too!

-Flashback-

"So how have you guys been holding up in there?," Taehyung asked with a worried look.

"Ah, it hasn't been so bad!," Agustina assured Taehyung with honesty.

"Yeah, I mean, the food here is good at least!," Hope laughed.

"But I just feel guilty...," Taehyung mumbled. "That I'm not in there with you guys..."

"Aish, don't worry about it!," Hope told him.