Chapter 9

As the sun shined through the window of the shop, Taehyung was awoken to the sound of...nothing.

"Hm, that's strange," Taehyung mumbled as he stood up. "Usually Agustina and Hope are fighting about something right about now along with S. Mon's loud ass snores."

Taehyung got up to his feet, soon remembering he was naked because of last night. He quickly got changed back into his clothes, and glanced at Jungkook, who was still fast asleep.

"Aish," Taehyung groaned. "I can't have him asleep right now..."

Taehyung started to shake Jungkook like crazy, punching him playfully, kissing his cheek numerous times, but nothing worked. Though Taehyung was getting impatient, and finally sat on Jungkook's chest.

"WAKE UP, DUMBO!!," Taehyung yelled in the other boy's ear.

"AISH WHAT HAPPENED!?!," Jungkook yelled as he tried to get up quickly. "Ah, Taehyung, it's just you."

"Listen, get dressed quickly!," Taehyung yelled. "I think something's wrong."

Jungkook looked down to see he didn't have any clothes on, "Ah damn it, I forgot about that..."

Jungkook quickly got dressed, and walked outside into the alley along with Taehyung, "So you think they never came back last night?"

"That's what I'm thinking, what else could have happened to them?," Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook didn't answer for a moment but then shook his head, "Nah...it can't be..."

"What is it?," Taehyung asked with a worried look.

"You don't think they were taken down by the other dudes, or got caught by the police...do you?," Jungkook asked.

"Only one way to find out," Taehyung said as he handed Jungkook his bunny mask, and headed out.

Time skip: until night...

The two boys came back until dusk, no luck of searching for the other three.

"Where could they've gone?!," Taehyung said with worry. "I'm really worried for them!"

"Ah, where could those bastards have gone?!," Jungkook asked angrily. "They've been gone for a whole day, and I'm over here searching my ass off for-"

But without warning, the two saw a bright light hit them suddenly. Jungkook and Taehyung turned around to see numerous cop cars and police officers surround them, shining lights at them. At this point, there was nowhere to run to, so all the two could do was put their hands up.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!," one police officer yelled at the two. "DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE!!"

Taehyung was completely terrified, "What's gonna happen to us, Jungkook?!"

Jungkook was scared too, "I...I don't know, Tae..."

Soon, another officer brought Agustina and Hope out of a police car, and walked them over to the other two.

"We...we were caught, Jungkook!," Agustina cried.

"W-We're sorry, J-Jungkook...truly," Hope said sadly.

"W-Wait...what about S. Mon?," Jungkook asked with a worried look.

"H-He commited suicide when we were caught," Agustina explained with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yeah, he got scared, and used Agustina's gun to shoot himself when the cops were about to take us away," Hope said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Taehyung was tearing up while Jungkook had no words...they couldn't believe all of this was happening to them. Soon after, the same cop took Agustina and Hope back to the cop car, and drove away. Then, another cop was about to handcuff Jungkook until he saw Taehyung's face.

"Hey, are you Kim Taehyung?," the cop asked suspiciously.

"Y-Yes, I'm Kim Taehyung," Taehyung answered. "W-Why do you ask?"

"Because we've been looking all over for you for months!," the cop exclaimed. "A friend of yours named Joy called the station, and told us you were missing! So I'm guessing these psychopaths kidnapped you, huh?"

"N-No, sir! It's nothing l-like that!," Taehyung exclaimed. "It's just..."

"Not taking chances?," the cop asked sarcastically.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up!," Jungkook yelled at the cop.

"Listen you!," the cop yelled. "You're going behind bars whether you like it or not!"

"I won't let you lay a hand on Taehyung!," Jungkook hissed. "Now leave him be!"

"Well first off," the cop started. "We have to take him back to the station to answer a few questions, then we'll see what happens."

Jungkook tried to get out of the cop's grasp, "ARGH, I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HIM!!! HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!"

The cop slapped the handcuffs onto Jungkook, "You're coming with us anyways."

Jungkook was really starting to get violent, "I SAID LET ME-"

Though unexpectedly, a cop from behind the others didn't want to waste anymore time. Quickly, the other cop took out his gun, and shot Jungkook right in the chest without warning.

"GAH YOU...IDIOT!!," Jungkook screamed in pain before falling to the ground.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!," Taehyung yelled as he ran to Jungkook's side.

The cop holding Jungkook turned to the other cop that shot him, "Why'd you do that?!"

"He was being stubborn with you," the other cop responded. "Anyways, he's way too dangerous to be alive anymore!"

Taehyung held Jungkook close to him, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOOT HIM!!! HE WAS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR ME!"

Jungkook was breathing heavily as he weakly hugged Taehyung back, "I-It's okay, T-Tae...don't g-get mad a-at them...p-please?"

"JUNGKOOK!," Taehyung cried heavily. "PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!"

Jungkook chuckled quietly, "It's...o-okay, Tae...I'll b-be fine...I-I promise..."

"Jungkook," Taehyung cried softly. "Jungkook, please stay with me! I can't lose you...I love you, okay?! So you can't leave me! You only belong to me, remember?!"

Taehyung kissed Jungkook softly as he caressed his cheek with his thumb...but sadly feeling his heartbeat stop suddenly. Taehyung pulled away from the boy, shocked at the sudden feeling as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

"He's...HE'S DEAD!," Taehyung yelled angrily. "YOU ALL KILLED HIM! I CAN'T BELIEVE-"

"Taehyung, please!," the cop said as he tried to calm him down. "Please don't be angry, we had to-"

"NO YOU DIDN'T!!," Taehyung yelled. "YOU NEVER HAD TO!!"

After a full hour of arguments, Taehyung gave into the cops, and had them take away Jungkook's body. Though he refused to go with the cops, Taehyung answered the questions the cops wanted to ask him there at the alley, and he wasn't arrested.