Chapter 3

Three years later
"No I'm not doing it Raphael. As much as you want me too, I'm already dirtying this place because of my presence, I'm not doing anymore damage. You're asking too much of me." Rahab said with tears threatening to flow. Michael sighed,"Its necessary Rahab, you're the only person who we can trust for this. Gabriel will break down if she does this." Raphael nodded,"As much as Gabriel is requesting herself to be the one for you, we can't. She'll suffer if she does, you were once an angel of death, you know how to ignore useless thoughts." Rahab shook his head,"Why not you or Metatron or one of the Seraphim's. Why me?" Metatron replied,"Because we can't judge a person like you. You killed that Pope, and you were correct to do or else many of us would have suffered." Rahab shouted with tears running down his cheek,"That still doesn't give you the right to ask this of me!" Gabriel patted him to calm him down,"It'll be alright brother." Michael sighed with a lowered head,"You're the only Unfell. If we add your experience to the system, it'll function properly. If we don't it could mean the end of us all." Rahab put his head on the table,"Please... Michael, don't say that...Just give me some time." Raphael, Metatron, Michael got up followed by Gabriel after a hug. Raphael said opening the door,"We'll expect your answer by tomorrow when we give you the Brave Saint's cards." Rahab just motioned them to go, Raphael sighed and got out with the rest. Gabriel asked saddened by the brother's condition,"Is it the only way?" Metatron nodded sadly,"The tablet confirmed only a warrior angel with the help of a angel related to death can do it properly." Raphael nodded,"We should inform the Devil kings, so to not get a wrong response."

Rahab sighed and willed himself back to his old prison, he prayed like he usually did after a hour or so the Dragon God arrived floating in the brine abyss,"My Angel, what happened to you?" He sadly said,"Daughter of Da'at. My siblings want me to use myself to renew the God's system. How can I dirty such a sacred place with my presence?" Ophis patted his head,"In the end you'll be helping your father. Will you not?" Rahab nodded,"Yes, but.." He was silenced by Ophis with a finger to his lips,"Would your father forgive you, if you don't do it?" Rahab lowered his head,"No." Ophis said patting his head,"Wouldn't the child you care about die, if you don't do it?" Rahab stayed his head,"Yes." Ophis asked,"So shouldn't you do it?" Rahab nodded,"Yes I should. It is my duty." Ophis ran her fingers through his hair in affection,"Sleep now, little angel. I'm sure you'll be fine." A few blood tears left Rahab's eyes as he closed them,"I'm sorry for troubling you for such petty things, Daughter of Da'at." Ophis patted him affectionately as he drifted into sleep,"Its no problem, my Angel. My son."

In the morning he woke up in his brine abyss when Ophis poked his cheek, he asked silently,"Is it time?" Ophis nodded as she teleported him to his room on the 2nd Heaven,"Take care my angel." Rahab nodded with a slight smile,"Take care of yourself, Daughter of Da'at." When he reached his room he took a bath to remove the smell of brine from himself and wore his long forgotten armour, still in the same condition he had last seen it. He wore it with a heavy heart and opened the door to find Gabriel about to knock. Gabriel on looking at him gave a small sad smile,"It fits you like the last time you wore it." He nodded,"I'm sorry, sister. You had to volunteer yourself in my steed." Gabriel smiled sadly realising he had agreed,"I had to do something for my younger brother." Rahab hugged her which she whole heartedly returned. They walked to the stairs of the 5th heaven, where he stopped,"Forgive me, father for I am about to contaminate your holy place." Gabriel looked sadly as she lead him upwards. 

As they reached the Entrance of Zebel or the Sixth Heaven, he kneeled before the gathered Seraph with a lowered head; Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Metatron, Sandalphon, Raguel, Sariel, Remiel and Raziel. Uriel sighed,"Still a stickler for rules, huh, Rahab." Rahab calmly said,"It is my duty to bow to you, Great Seraphs." Michael sighed and said,"Look up, brother. Follow us." As they lead him to the 7th Heaven he hesitated for a second, then steeled himself. He walked behind Gabriel as the Rest took their positions. Michael said,"Stand on the Pedestal, We'll start the ritual for giving you control of the Prayer system. I will have the control of the Deployment System, so channel the prayers you need addressed to me." Rahab nodded after he went up the steps. The Seraphs chanted for a hours on end as the prayers of the souls on the earth began to fill Rahab's mind, he cried tears for blood for those he was too late to save and laughed for those who reached their goals while having the faith. He felt grief for all those who died because miracles didn't happen and smiled for every new life he witnessed. He felt sad when he saw the war in which people fought like savages and felt happy for every life that was saved due to ingenuity brought on by peace. He heard his own prayers that he used to do when he was forgotten, and his prayers he did after he was found. When the ritual was over he fell to the ground his wings covering him like a dome, the Seraphs witnessed his old wings sprouting patches of golden feathers much like Michael, as the Seraphs stayed and watched, they saw the wings turn golden and the infinity mark of the Ouroboros Dragon becoming Silver. The wings unfurled raising Rahab to his feet. He waited for several minutes in complete silence then suddenly a burst of energy went through the dimension. The Angels felt like their wings were rejuvenated, the Fallen felt the impulse of power wash over them and the Devils felt the dread then sudden tranquility. The Mother Nature was quiet as if looking towards the heavens in reverence, then everything resumed. Rahab let his wings stay not wanting to walk on his wobbly feet. He floated in front of Gabriel whose tears were not controllable,"Now now, sister. Don't cry. You'll make me feel bad" Gabriel wiped away her tears with a smile,"The systems working almost completely now." Michael and the others Seraphs nodded. Raphael put forth a box in front of Rahab,"Your Brave Saints." Rahab picked them up to find a set of heart (♥) cards.  He picked them up and channeled his holy energy into it. Which lead them to glow. He looked at Michael then sent prayers for help to him, that were almost equal to the number of Angels available, and uttered,"Michael, Send everyone we have, let's make this a day of miracles." As Michael nodded and every Seraph instinctively opened a portal, Rahab disappeared in a flash of silver light as opposed to Michael's gold, leaving behind a few golden feathers.