Chapter 19

As they knocked on the shrine door, a guard opened the door and on seeing their wings led them to a room. As he opened the door for them, Rahab and Anastasia noticed the Golden haired alluring women sitting with a white haired regal lady. Rahab gave a short bow and said,"A pleasure meeting you Yasaka-dono. A pleasure seeing you again Amaterasu." Anastasia bowed in kind. Yasaka was about to respond when Amaterasu laughed,"Ohoh...so it's true, my rebellious Onii-chan is back!" Rahab however looked at Yasaka waiting. Yasaka noticed his sight on her and said,"A pleasure meeting you Rahab-dono. I didn't think you knew Amaterasu-sama." Amaterasu looked at Anastasia and said,"Who's the cute little girl Rahab-nii? I didn't think Michael took a wife." As Anastasia was about to deny Rahab said with a playful look,"Oh Michael, didn't say it out loud. This is Anastasia, his daughter." Anastasia shot a unbelieving look at Rahab and reddened up while Amaterasu looked at him shocked and said,"So who is the lucky one, who caught his eye?" Rahab shrugged dramatically,"Alas he doesn't say, though he loves her dearly." Anastasia nearly shouted with a red face,"Rahab-sama! I most definitely am not Lord Michael's daughter. Don't spread such rumours." Rahab's amused mask broke as he started chuckling,"I'm sorry I'm sorry. This is Anastasia. A archangel resurrected by me." Yasaka nodded to her as Amaterasu puffed her cheeks like a child,"You realise how much fun we could have had with that." Rahab said with a gleam in his eye,"Who says you can't." Anastasia again said,"Rahab-sama please don't encourage Amaterasu-sama" As he chuckled he sat down in front of them nodding Asia to do the same. As they sat comfortably, Yasaka asked,"You've met Amaterasu-sama before?" Rahab nodded,"At the dawn of creation. I'm one of the two archangels that was created before Lucifer and The Four Seraphs. Amaterasu was a child. An annoying yet a handleable child." Amaterasu puffed her cheeks again at him then said seriously,"So what is your purpose here?" Rahab nodded at her change of attitude and said,"We wish to make our stay in Kuoh a bit more permanent. Anastasia has attachments here." Yasaka nodded and asked,"What of the Devils?" Rahab replied with ease,"They know. There were some...altercations but everything is going...fine." Amaterasu hummed as Yasaka considered him then said,"Terms?" Rahab sighed,"I...teach three times a week. Asia goes to school. I would prefer if Asia would be considered permanent resident angel and me to be considered a temporary resident angel. With the number of deaths I guessed that you were going to send a few Yokai anyway." Amaterasu nodded,"True. I guess you suggest we don't?" Rahab hummed then said slowly as he ran a hand through Asia's hair,"Raphael suggested I tell the truth, so I will. Rias Gremory was found guilty of using Subjugation spells on two of her four Evil Pieces." Yasaka's gaze immediately hardened and Amaterasu narrowed her eyes as she asked,"Was 'she' one of them?" Rahab shook his head solemnly,"We're not sure. They have since removed the Subjugation spell and have open some suspicious cases again. Particularly the incident that resulted in the Nekoshou Massacre. Azazel knows something about Kuroka if I'm correct or atleast has contact with her. And since she didn't transform into a Stray raises some peculiar questions." Yasaka took a deep breath then got up and exited the room as Amaterasu said to explain the situation,"Kuroka got in Kyoto shrine yesterday when she heard of the news of the Evil Pieces. She left a controversial book and told Yasaka to give the book to the Devil Kings somehow or atleast her sister. If what is in that book gets out I doubt that any Yokai would go to the devils willingly. The fragile peace between us and them, will shatter instantly. We are keeping it quiet for now but things are tense among those who know." Rahab nodded rather slowly,"I see. I shall inform the Seraphim." Amaterasu nodded then asked with a smile,"Where's Amenadiel-nii-sama?" Rahab sighed,"Busy as usual. Haven't met him properly again." Amaterasu hummed and looked at Anastasia and asked after a small gasp,"Such Purity. Are you sure she wasn't a born Half-Angel." Asia blushed as Rahab smiled,"We're sure. But her purity is something that startled most of us." Amaterasu hummed,"The next Metatron?" Rahab froze as did Asia, for different reasons, but Rahab said after considering his words,"She's our...my pride. She will be better. Especially with Metatron to guide to not make the same mistakes as him." Anastasia blushed under the praise as Amaterasu hummed again then spoke with a smile,"I see. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask dear." Anastasia bowed her head slightly.