Chapter 6

Rahab gulped and walked forward opening the door with a heavy heart. As soon as he entered he faced a fallen angel and dragon hybrid. He was blindfolded with fangs in his mouth and the upper body of a fallen angel while the lower body was that of a Asian dragon. The creature was crucified on a large cross with nails driven through his body as his blindfolded eyes leaked tears of blood. Rahab meekly spoke, as he sensed feeling of pain, suffering, resentment radiated from the creature,"Samael, what has become of you..." The creature swivelled his head, he best he could, to find the source of his voice and growled,"You've got some guts coming in here Angel and to bring a Dragon with you." Rahab fell to his knees and said in a broken voice,"Samael, brother." Rahab hesitantly got up as he removed the blindfold with a stinging pain. He pleaded,"Samael open your eyes, please." As Samael opened his slitted eyes he saw a Angel wearing a armour that he hadn't seen for decades before he was locked up here, he said quietly as the negative feelings started disappearing,"Rahab. How?  Why do I sense dragon essence from you?" Rahab lowered his head,"I was summoned out." Samael looked around frantically remembering his punishment,"Where's father, Rahab? You shouldn't be here, he'll punish you again." Rahab said with a heavy heart, his voice cracking,"He died sealing Trihexa." Samael looked at him with a hard glare which Rahab didn't dare see as he cried tears of his blood. Once the news sank in Samael's body went limp and he asked in a broken voice as his own tears overflowed,"Why are you here, Rahab?" Rahab shook his head,"I wanted to meet you and if you allowed, set you free in a sacred gear." Samael looked at him and asked,"What happened to your heart?" Rahab's voice hitched,"My heart couldn't take the load of the news, The daughter of Da'at saved me." Samael had a inkling of what he was talking about and said sadly,"I see." Rahab looked at him with a request,"Please Brother, let me set you free." Samael nodded a bit hesitant,"Let my holy leather restraints remain in the sacred gear. And only give me to the purest of heart." Rahab nodded as he started the ritual. Once he had completed it he set the dark metal bracelets in a conjured box, then stayed in the room for a few more minutes, then teleported to the meeting place Azazel and he usually frequented and sent Azazel a message. By the time Azazel appeared he had wiped his tears and was sitting on the bench overlooking the beach. Azazel can and sat down,"How was your meeting?" Rahab looked at him with a smile,"It was nice. Lady Lilith helped." Azazel nodded happily and asked,"So what happened?" Rahab looked at him with a slight concern evident and asked,"You're good with Sacred gears, right?" Azazel smirked and said,"Not be brag, but I'm the best." Rahab set the box in his lap and said hesitantly,"Just don't say anything to anyone, and check it." When Azazel opened the box and looked at the two matching bracelets he raised his eyebrows,"This is new. How come I've never seen this one?" Rahab carefully said,"It was created today." Azazel looked at him in shock then back at the bracelets and touched them. As soon as he touched them, he appeared before Samael sleeping in a field of grass. He willed himself out, scared of what he saw and looked at Rahab in horror. He got up and took a few steps back and said with fear for his friend,"Rahab, open your wings." Rahab opened his wings to show that there was no black feathers in the wings. Azazel hugged him and said,"You're too foolish for your own good sometimes." As Azazel calmed down and they both sat, Azazel said sighing,"You scared me to death. Even if Samael is my brother, he would not have liked me visiting his gear if he was awake." Rahab nodded and said,"I'm sorry. Otherwise how is it?" Azazel looked over them again, this time making them float. After a few minutes he nodded,"Its good. Its design is also a bit different then how God's sacred gears were made so it reacts differently to my energy. I'm unsure if the Draconic Gears would damage it as Samael is sealed in it. What are your plans for it?" Rahab looked at him once, then sighed,"I'll keep it safe. And if I find a human pure enough for mine and Samael's liking, I'll offer them this." Azazel chuckled,"That cuts down the herd by a lot. But until then?" Rahab said with decisiveness,"I'll keep it safe in the Abyss." Azazel nodded and got up,"Very well. But if you do choose a human, can I watch his progress?" Rahab nodded,"I'll come by personally when it happens. Till then give my regards to Penemue and the others." Azazel gave a wave and disappeared in a magic circle. Rahab sat a few minutes more then teleported to his personal Abyss to store the artifact, as he had made a decision against storing it near the daughter of Da'at.