III. Watched.

Mona stirred awake as her coarse throat demanded a drink to quench her thirst. Her eyes blinked to adjust to the darkness when she noticed that Hugo was no longer around.

"Tyler must be home then." the realization made her felt at ease despite the irritation her throat was bringing her.

"Come on, a short trip to the kitchen won't kill you." the optimist in her encouraged. However, being abducted a couple times at the comforts of their manor before, which is quite populated with servants to say the least, made her feel on edge all the time.

Tyler has been her constant companion who happens to be a damn capable officer. He, with a litany of objections, even lets her sleep over when she has nightmares about her pursuer but he is bound to be asleep by now, amd she didnt have a heart to wake him.

"Remind me to buy a fridge next time." she mumbled under her breath as she slowly made her way to Tyler's room which is just next to hers to check if he was truly home when whispers came from within, one of the voices belongs to Tyler making her wonder to whom the other belonged to. Leaning in, her eyes widened the size of a saucer when whispers shifted to muffled moans.

"No way am I disturbing that!!!" she made a barfing look before heading her way.

She figured that as long as he's awake she can just scream to the top of her lungs to get his attention if her pursuer ever makes an appearance.

In a hurried pace she reached the kitchen grabbing a pitcher of water racing back to her room before locking it.

====================================

"I gotta say this job suits you Shawn." Hugo chuckled at the man throwing a quizzical look at him when the retreating stomps outside vanished. Orbs of carribean blue met hazel ones, a sly smirk broke from his striking features.

"That's the reason why you hired me in the first place Hugo." came a husky response as opposed to the pitchy voice faćade earlier.

Hugo clicked his tongue in amusement, making his way to his table with a few strides after securing the lock on his door this time.

"Now let's continue." he pointed to pictures of the bloody canvas the police now held urging Hugo to come to his table once more. He held a copy of those as the officer in charge of the case.

The first one was of Mona during her debut photoshoot.

The second was of her trip to Budapest to accompany her foster mother in a ball composed of executives around the world