VI. In particular.

"Caught red handed." a melodic voice from behind demanding his full attention called, freezing Xavier at the spot with a bouquet of roses in tow.

He knew she'd figure it out sooner than later. The alias "No one" giving it away. He was the biggest fan of Game of Thrones, of Jaqen particularly and she knew that full well.

It's not that he doesn't want to be found out, it was actually the contrary. He wanted to show gratitude the way he knows how.

Flowers,

Popping

Red

Roses

Her favorite

"You got me." he chuckled slowly turning to look at her. She had looked threefold lovelier than he last saw her. How is that even possible? He shook his head at the thought and handed her the bouquet which she held with utmost care.

She took one out of the bunch, reducing the stem to 3 inch by hand. Putting it at the back of her ear, her hair arranged in a manner that hid the stem, she let out a hum of satisfaction.

"Coffee. Explanations. My treat." she tap his shoulder as she strut out of her house with him following her trail.

"Like hell I'd let you." he responded racing after her.

She had opened the door to his Raven 1996 Bentley and was cozying at her seat like a cat in its owners lap.

This was so familiar, but not quite.

He can't help but sigh at the memories that came flooding in as he sped off to the nearest coffee shop they could locate.

"So? Any more plans on jumping off a bridge?" Mona immediately inquired as she set her orders at the furthermost table near the window which showcased the huge clump of clouds outside with the sun hiding in its behind.

"No." he responded with a raspy chuckle as he settled across her.

"No kidding?" she cocked a brow at his direction with her infamous sarcastic smirk as she stir the straw of her caramel macchiato coffee

"Serious." he grunted in mock annoyance as he took a sip of his rich americano, not minding the slight tingle of his tongue due to its hotness.

"I'd probably be rotting in hell if you haven't sweet talked me out of it. So ummm thanks" he spoke in a sincere manner hoping she gets the message he wanted to convey.

"So roses are your way of showing gratitude?" she looked at a distance as she licked the caramel covered whipped cream topping her macchiato off her straw. She unconsciously caressed the rose on her ears in a fond manner.

"You don't like it?" he can't help but show the frustration as he let out a deep sigh.

"I shouldn't have assumed she still like those. We haven't been in touch for the past few years"

"Its just that-" she hesitantly paused, glancing to the side, a look of tranquility flashed in her face as her lips curled into a smile. "I don't usually receive flowers."

Her statement reminded him of the current assignment he has.

His senior, Shawn has handed over the data of his latest assignment.

Mona's case.

"So that explains his change of persona in Mona's presence and her calling him Tyler, which was his deceased twin. It was a cover along with his constant involvement with her. Clever." he thought to himself as he scanned his eyes at the file at hand.