V. From No One

The poolside area of Castiglione manor was enormously extravagant. It had this serene ambiance as the infinite pool captured the dancing lights of the waters of New Jersey.

The canopy of flowering dogwood trees added a pink aesthetics to the place as the spikey bermuda grass acted as a carpet beneath the grand outdoor sofa set giving a nature's feels to it.

The dark empty sky was brought to life by the carefully woven net of bulbs giving a firefly light glow in them. Its minimalist kitchen on the right with a bar on its furthermost corner was occupied by Hugo as he monitored the food to be served later.

The delicious sizzle of beef ribs on the grill, the only sound heard along with the delectable aroma that coated the air had earned a hungry howl from Tyler's stomach.

"That looks delisshhh! I'm starving!!!" Tyler shrieked in hysterics, all thoughts of barbecue forgotten, referring to Hugo who obliviously rolled his polo sleeves up to gain easier access in turning the grilling rods in front of him while keeping a faithful focus on the task at hand.

"Why don't you begin with the dish in front of you?" the sultry whisper came from the blonde woman seated in a hand shaped stool across Tyler as she made her way to sit on his lap, snaking her arms on his neck as she finished her seductive act with a wink.

"Uhmm sorry Natalia you ain't my cup of tea." his eyes rolled in disgust, sticking his tongue out before shoving her off his lap. This has caused her to stumble ass first, down the Bermuda grass.

Tyler's cruel laughter along with the staged whimpers of his partner captured Hugo's attention. His eyes darted on both, then to Mona's who was casually leaning on the arm rest on the left side of the sofa beside Tyler. He had this questioning look which she merely answered with a shrug.

"Try not to kill each other kids. Dinner is almost ready." he sighed in defeat before turning his attention back to the grill with Mona stuck between the bickering two.

She eyed the unseeming couple. She knew Tyler was gay yet him driving Natalia away was a wonder to her.

She was gorgeus as hell and dating girls before had not been an issue to him until Natalia came. He captivated both men and women stating his charisma is a lethal weapon.

"Its only natural."

She remembered him quote himself once-upon-a-drunken February night when they went out as he drew a following of bewitched ladies and gents alike in his parade.

Although she loved to argue with him most of the times, she actually considered this argument closed.

He was right.

Quite the looker that bastard, carribean blue orbs shining with mysterious mischief added more to this boy next door charm of his.

Natalia Sereznokava on the other hand was a blonde tempress who got men lining by merely batting her eyelashes yet kept chasing Tyler.

The scene unfolding before her eyes was comical to say the least. Tyler force braiding Natalia's hair as she pouted, the attempt to land a kiss on his lips terminated.

"Mona come on over." Natalia motioned to the space between her legs. She abide immediately settling in front of Natalia sitting in a crossed legs manner.

Natalia then started to braid her hair while gushing about how soft her strands were, even asking what her shampoo was. A moment of silence was disrupted by Tyler's outburst.

"Great! Now we look like a herd of monkeys eating lices of each others head." Tyler observantly complained.

"Or we could be a pride of lioness in heat ready to pounce on you." Natalia suggested ready to turn towards Tyler who gripped her braid tighter to stop her plan eliciting a groan from her.