Kabanata 14

Kabanata 14

"Do you know why you are here?" Robin, or Levi, asked.

He told me to follow him, which is I did. I left Iko in that room even though I don't have the assurance if I might see him again. It's just, I want to clarify things for now.

I shook my head as a response since I still can't talk. We continued to walk while I'm following on his back.

I wandered my eyes in the surroundings. We're walking on the long, white pathway. Pure white. Pero maraming mga doktor ang nagkalat sa paligid. Just like what I saw earlier, the people are panicking. Confusing.

Natigil kami sa harap ng isang malaking pinto. Robin opened it and guided me inside. This room is different from where I come from earlier. This is much wider and not pure white.

Like the usual, this room is full of disconcerted people. In front's a big screen that shows a lot of information which left me mystified.

"The truth is, we need your help," Robin stated. I looked at him, puzzled. "In these past few days, have you encounter or feel something weird and unusual? Something strange?"

I didn't answer and rolled my eyes instead. Itinuro ko ang bibig ko. I shrugged.

"Fine," he said and snapped his fingers. I gasped after I opened my mouth.

"Shit, yes," I answered immediately. "I encountered you."

Bigla kaming natahimik pagkatapos no'n. A long, awkward silence. I suddenly realized what I've just said. I felt my cheeks heated.

"It's not what I'm talking about, stupid," he pointed out and looked away. "I'm talking about you."

Bigla akong natigilan saka napa-isip. I reminisce my memories and asked myself if I noticed something strange in myself. Then a memory came up.

"Isang beses lang," I said. "The ball. The earthquake. Nando'n ka, 'di ba?"

He nodded. "What's your ability, Creep?"

"Animal Telepathy, or Manipulation," I answered. "No wonder I could communicate with you."

He shook his head and glared at me. I smirked.

"It isn't your ability," he said. My smirked suddenly fades. "It's—"

"Levi!"

We both turned when we heard someone called his name. I gulped. All this time I've been calling him Robin, again and again. Maybe I get used to it. Ako pa ba ang mag-aadjust? He introduced his self to me as Robin, I'll identify him as one.

"Thank goodness, you're here," Robin said.

Lumapit naman sa 'min ang isang babaeng may katangkaran. Her shoulder length hair in above is black, and below is white. She looks dazzling because of her bright aura. Matingkad ang ngiti nito. Her blue diamond-like eyes is glowing, it's twinkling. Unlike mine, she had this rosy pale skin tone.

"Is this her?" she asked while pointing at me. Goodness. Robin nodded. "Introduce me to her, Levi."

"Thora, this is creep," pagpapakilala ni Robin. He pointed at me. "Creep, this is Thora. One of the members of Kryptonite."

"Thora, nice to meet you," she said and offered her hand after showing the sweetest smile I saw her wore.

In behalf of it, I didn't accept her hand. I just stare at it. Maybe because of awkwardness, she revokes her hand. Tumikhim naman si Robin.

"Since you are here, maybe you should tell her what's happening," Robin said.

"Levi had been stalking you since you ran away to the forest," Thora directly said. Kunot-noo akong tumingin kay Robin.